What's new
What do you have to sell?

Do you want a fair price, or to maximise profit, or something inbetween?

I'm selling a few CPS2 boards - gigawing, progear conversion, D&D SOM, AvP to fund a cps2 multi (thereby saving space).

Take the highest and lowest SOLD prices on forums and eBay. Add them up, divide by the sum and then round up and down depending on the worth to you and your original cost.

That’s the fair “market” price IMO.

I have excess CPS2 to sell off as well.

What do we all think is a fair price?

eBay value is $300 per A or B board.

Market value is $150 per A or B board.

Forum value $125 per A or B board.

That's my line of thought.

I think also people don’t to want offer something for a fair price only to see it reposted under a different user name on a different site for a higher price, whether that be in 15 minutes or 15 months

You know what my dilemma is..? I want to use the proceeds to fund other gear that I want to buy but everything is so costly I can't really afford to sell at the price I want to. So I either sell at market value or keep it.

One small highlight of how idiots have ruined this hobby on multiple angles with their hoarding and price gouging.

Grippers and flippers suck. The price gougers are equally as bad.

This forum has a couple who try regulate the price of pricier boards. I’m assuming to protect their “investment”.

If things are being sold in this thread. Directly to Aussies, it may be a good thing, as it’s a good bunch here.

But if anything ends up on eBay, the perpetrator should be called out.

I have excess CPS2 to sell off as well.

What do we all think is a fair price?

eBay value is $300 per A or B board.

Market value is $150 per A or B board.

Forum value $125 per A or B board.

That's my line of thought.
Having only ever got my boards through forums, this is representative of what I have paid over the past 6-7 years.

Speaking of which, I've recently finished repairing 3x 4 slot MVS boards.

These have all had completed:

- Proper cleaning
- RAM replaced where required
- Fast video RAM socketed
- Coin cell battery holders
- Rechargeable CR2032 batteries installed
- Any faults have been diagnosed and repaired

All are currently running on factory BIOS but I'm happy to burn a UniBIOS for any of them. I haven't recapped them because the sound is loud and clear, but if you buy one and want it recapped, happy to do it.

2 of these also have a missing tab on the 5v rail on the edge connector (burnt off due to voltage overload, probably what killed the RAM). I have cleaned these up but not replaced it with copper tape because I feel it's cleaner that way, happy to put copper tape down if that's what you want.

Pictures and videos can be supplied, all of these have had a 1 hour burn in with all slots in use. Happy to make a new video with any 4 games in my collection if there is a game you want to confirm works correctly.

I msgd @Nimmers as soon as I saw it, but it was sold before we even knew it..

650 for an astro with sf2 hf

Screenshot_20200201-102807_Facebook.jpg

And 450 for this MVS - I initially thought it was an aero city.. I would've pounced on it and sold the astro I bought two weeks ago.

received_126269165284459.jpeg

Back