What's new
@Zitz is very alive and well. He is my mate.
Care to poke him for me? Paid him for a panel he told me he'd ship "tomorrow" a week and a half ago. Since then he hasn't replied to any emails or PM's (or logged on here).

anyone in aust intterested in the following machines at all
restored Nintendo super system arcade
vewlix taito f cab with taito nesica multi
zback sf2 cab with naomi netboot setup restored theme marvel vs capcom 2
Lai neo geo 6 slotter working with carts
hit me up

Curious to know, which BIOS version did Neo Geo motherboards in Australia typically get? (EUR,JP,US)

Branded arcade mats

Wondering if anyone has a lead on branded carpet mats with a rubber bottom?

To sit in front on the arcades. I am thinking about a bulk buy if others are interested? 60-80 cm square shape, try and choose something that works for most. I know that jammastar does them, but they are too small depth wise for my liking and pricey for us Australians.

I would be happy with Sega ones and a Neo Geo. I imagine others might want Taito. Personally I'd be down for 6-7. If we had over 20 interested I can start sussing out some suppliers in China, minimum order, unit price, samples, etc.

Anyway, send me a message and share with friends. If we can get some numbers I am happy to do the leg work.

Looks like a good deal! Gotta move fast. Does the monitor look a bit strange or is it just the photos?

Someone here. I'll let them disclose if they choose to. :)
It was always going to be :)

If I didn't have to pay 300 or so for shipping, I would've been on that like a rash... Send the chassis to Joey which I'm sure he can fix (most likely a wei ya) and you have yourself a solid cab!

Been wanting an egret/Sammy shmup cab.. But I'm OK with my Sega line up

Back