What's new
i meant for first home buyer, this is not a bad time to start thinking about buying your firsr home though. The real estate market price has dropped down slightly since last year and expecting to drop a bit more when economy crashs and people start losing their job and need to sell off their houses. It's not ideal but it's still better than keep renting.

The banks will be very reluctant to loan money.

The more uncertainty and instability there is the less likely they are to loan money. Especially when it’s looking increasingly likely we’ll go into negative interest rates sooner rather than later.

You're right about the banks, but tightening lending standards usualy just affect the LVR don't they? Bascially for a first home buyer it means they need a larger deposit.

Anyone in Oz have 5 x 27c040 eproms I can buy?

FOUND - thank you.

Last edited:
Where are you at? I'll give you a whole 12 if you want - it's just not quilton.

I'll trade for a cps3 :D :D

Just casually looking at the tracking for a package of items I need...

1. Shipping information received by Australia Post - Thu 2 Apr • 5:39pm
  2. Shipping information approved by Australia Post - Thu 2 Apr • 5:40pm
  3. Item processed at facility MELBOURNE VIC - Sat 4 Apr • 9:19am
  4. Item processed at facility REDBANK QLD - Thu 9 Apr • 8:13pm

I live in Mildura, Victoria. wtf Auspost!

Flights are restricted so they need to piggy back off whatever limited flights there are, meaning that there isn't a direct route anymore.

Shipping is stuffed worldwide at the moment.

Yeah but like... that's the wrong way. If I was going to send something to you in Adelaide I don't think putting it on a flight to Darwin would be right...

Yeah but there might not be a direct flight from VIC to SA, but there is one from QLD to SA. So AusPost need to send from VIC to QLD in order to get to SA.

Yeah I wouldn’t want me stuff going through Redbank either

Yeah I wouldn’t want me stuff going through Redbank either
Haha, very true!

Don't worry guys, the package is back in Melbourne (??)

It's funny how all of these supply chain and logistics issues fall over. It's amazing in a country with so much food that the supermarkets are half empty, which I assume is a logistics issue.

The supermarkets are half empty butt there is plenty of food and toilet paper. Thankfully a lot of stuff is still manufactured or grown here.

The problem is logistics between the warehouses and stores and not being able to load the shelves fast enough. People are stripping the shelves as fast as the staff can refill. It's starting to improve a bit though.

Been a while lads, what's up?

Some restrictions are lifted up here this weekend, wouldn't surprise me if people fuck this up though. I imagine the beaches are going to be bonkers...

Last edited:
I have some goodies coming in the mail. Sometime this year anyway.

Been having a great time really, don't want it to end, playing them games! Although on the other hand I do because I want to have another LAN.

Back