What's new
Hey guys, I put this 68cm tube up for free on AA, thought I'd share this here too:
https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/...r/2149955-68cm-tube-for-nanao-ms9-please-read

Up for grabs is a 68cm panasonic tube made in Japan. bright and sharp, no burn in.
I was planning to use this tube for a replacement on a Nanao MS9 (New Astro/ Egret 2/ Daytona, etc..)
I swapped the original yoke with a MS9 yoke and got pretty good results, see pic.Can prob be improved with yoke and ring tweaking.
Since then I found an original burn free MS9 tube so I will not need this tube and need to make room.

The tube has a MS9 yoke on it at the moment, I am happy to leave it on if you bring me a MS9 yoke in good shape as trade in. otherwise I'll remove the yoke and you can do your own yoke swap.

Pick up Burwood 3125.
7C0IUmYl.jpg

CPS2 4 Player Harness

Does anyone make these premade? I am loathe to hit someone up for a special order just yet.

Last edited:
CPS2 4 Player Harness

Does anyone make these premade? I am loathe to hit someone up for a special order just yet.
I've made one before, it's a big job...

Edit: oh wait that's my link lol

There's an eBay seller in France that has them premade, otherwise you would probably need someone to custom make it.

CPS2 4 Player Harness

I've made one before, it's a big job...

Edit: oh wait that's my link lol

There's an eBay seller in France that has them premade, otherwise you would probably need someone to custom make it.
This is the closest I can find? Nothing else seems to come up for me on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fit-CPS...469755?hash=item288b94b1fb:g:cI8AAOSw5rdeCMfT

I've never created a cps2 4p harness...

If there's a wiring diagram, I could probably make it out from that.. but it's really hard when there's nothing to test :)

Ahhh yes, I just read your post and realised it probably won't supply power. Not much but that particular cable shows up in searches. Maybe it's possible to ask if the seller would add the voltage lines if you bought it? Or perhaps it's trivial enough to do yourself @xb74?

If I am using regular neo sticks and/or USB sticks via the UD converter, do I need voltage lines added?

@mR_CaESaR did you have a price list available and what harnesses you’re making? I think a lot of people will need CPS-1 kick harnesses soon!

Anyone here got a full MiSTer setup for sale? I also have nice things for trade...

Thanks for the heads up @Nimmers, I'll drop him a PM and see if I can nab it...

Sorry sold yesterday ! I am currently in discussion to get myself another 10 of them tho, so I'll have more misters in a few weeks.
Gotta get cases printed too.

Back