What's new
I really like that the $250 was FIRM...

You've got people out there who'd easily add an extra "0" to the end of the price... Hope Daniel Andrews jail isn't driving ya' too nutty in the Burn mate @orio1

Nice one, glad the link helped out...

The CPS-2 board will be good for scrap, that battery damage is extreme. A good visual inidicator of what you can get "untested" or "faulty"

That board is way beyond repair sadly. Good for the shell though.

Just fired it up on the shield tv, really good game suggestion, thanks.

I have a greytop marvel superheros cps2 board going for $250 if you need another donor

It'd be so nice to have that Point Blank cab - the gunbullet one would be my preference.

That NNC is going to go for a pretty penny - especially if it has a Toshiba PF in it.

The "CONTACTLESS FLAT RATE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING $110 DOOR TO DOOR NOW AVAILABLE" makes it very tempting to bid on any of it.

• New Net City

It's all original parts. Let's the bidding war commenced, may all the cheap ass stay out of this. It's not going to end cheap for this one
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm hoping I can get one of them when I can next head into Melbourne. Gotta stop buying things though...

Also have to convince the wife...

Anyone know any other “reliable” yet affordable options for interstate cab delivery besides Bill?

Anyone know any other “reliable” yet affordable options for interstate cab delivery besides Bill?
I haven't used these guys so tread carefully, however they were forwarded onto me from Bill because Bill doesn't go to my city.

Moving It Removals

Website is the above title no spaces

I didn't use them because my TV deal fell through before I had reason to actually get them to pick up the item. They were good to deal with via text for quotes and responded quickly.

I bought a suzo happ psu direct from suzo happ Australia in September of last year, and I turned it on today after not having used it for a while and it just made clicking sounds and didn't work. Do you think they would replace it?

Alternatively if they don't, does anyone know of a good PSU which has a socket for mains power? This is for supergun use (i.e. not in a cabinet) and so having bare terminals with 240V on them is not acceptable to me.

I think they would, worth asking the question. The +12 died on mine, I might just try fixing it myself though. As with you I really don't want exposed terminals on my bench power supply.

Alternatively you can use (you'll need to make an adapter flylead) an ATX power supply which is what I'll probably use, but you'll also need to wire in a switch for power.

List edited. Still looking for a fairly long CPS-1 kick harness to suit the Senintel Supergun. I’ll have to find the pinout.

Cash or trades offered for above.

Last edited:
Looking for a few things locally; can anyone here print me a Blue case for the CPS-2 multi LCD (without the text on the front)?

Also am looking for a replacement belt for a Famicom Disk Unit. Prefer the black belts, but will take anything really.

Also looking for a fairly long CPS-1 kick harness to suit the Senintel Supergun. I’ll have to find the pinout.

Cash or trades offered for above.
@Frank_fjs rebuilds the Famicom DDs so he may have spares?

Back