What's new
Lloyd's up again. Highlights include:
If history is any guide, these will all go for many thousands of dollars to people who presumably don't know what they are.
Who got the NNC? :D

Definitely cheaper than zax and the 110 shipping would've made this a great price with that Toshiba pf

I dunno as an Adelaidian I have to live without inspection, and that price isn't bad, is it? (Don't want an NNC myself).

Last edited:
You could organise video calls - screen burn would be the most important factor.. everything else is pretty trivial

Highway stock is from old arcades in Asia; China. Taiwan, Japan, etc.

Lloyds is open game, anyone can throw something to them for auction.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder where this stock comes from.
Yeah Murray I’m thinking like you mate and wouldn’t be surprised if they’re putting a few bits in there to move along

You can tell by the location, if it's in or around Newcastle it may well be Highway

Posting this here because I know that you lot are such a helpful bunch!

I love the @undamned US-USB!

But I switch my CPS2 on/off all the time and the kid switches it on, any idea what the best way to hardcode a button mapping?

I have the CPS2 setup with @Frank_fjs most excellent minigun, two UD-USB and two VSHG.

When it powers on the buttons are a bit messed in SFII, like there are kicks in the punch row and the hard punch button doesn't do anything (L2 or R2 yellow button does hard kick, can't remember), remapping works but is not persistent after a power-cycle.

I though maybe I could just rewire the VSHG's but that's not possible because the yellow buttons are multiplexed.

Is there a code change I can do on the UD-USB or something on the minigun, mainly on SFII right now so would be good to map it so the top three buttons go soft, medium and hard punch with the bottom buttons doing the same for kick...At the moment I only use the VSHG for arcade, I don't plan to use it on my PS3...

Thanks.
Rich

Rich, the UD-USB have to be remapped every time you turn them on.

There’s a open source solution in the works that stores profiles from @Raph_friend

Using your current setup though, the only way I believe is to just rewire the buttons?

I have not released a version of firmware that saves custom button mapping after controller disconnect or power cycle. Original usage for these was mostly tournament and I didn't want people messing up settings for next player to plug in a controller.

I have considered releasing a version that allows storing settings to flash memory. Perhaps I will include that in next release.
-ud

Thanks @djsheep I'll wait for this @Raph_friend profile storing thingie, is there a thread where it's mentioned?

I can't rewire it because the VSHG yellow buttons are on a PCB which is clearly multiplexing the buttons because the cable coming out of that PCB doesn't have enough conductors.

Not sure, just thinking out loud but is an option to replace the PCB inside the VSHG with something a bit more flexible for arcade?

Not sure, just thinking out loud but is an option to replace the PCB inside the VSHG with something a bit more flexible for arcade?
You could mod it with a Brook UFB. If you add in a Brook retro board. You can then use it with all types of consoles, old and new.

I once upon a time had a VSHG with a ps360+ on it which had the 20 pin header and respective connections to the daughterboard for a cleaner install.

You can definitely do the same with a brook ufb. It really just depends what consoles you want to use. Brook UFB is by far the most expensive pcb out there, but you've got options with the brook retro board as well.

Brook UFB may be expensive but is regularly updated and supports everything instantly. Attach the retro board and you're covered for literally everything up to the current consoles.
Yeah pretty much.

One of the reasons I mentioned it, is because I've got about 6 UFB's in the house and in hindsight, I probably could've just gone the ps4 equivalent since that's the only thing it's been used for.

But yes, paired with a Brook Retro, you've pretty much got everything covered - i think I'd still like to have a brook retro in at least one fight stick to have everything covered.

Thanks @djsheep @mR_CaESaR @xodaraP

So I have this third DOA VSHG, ironically the one I paid a lot more for on YAJ (but hey it had a box)!

It could be the VSHG PCB thats failed.

Any Aussies want to cleanly mod it for me, I'm thinking to just convert it to a DB15?

Back