What's new
Hey Merry Christmas peeps!

Hope you are all having a good one and spending some time with those you care about.

Stay safe guys and look after each other :)

What do people use to buy from there?
ive used dejapan and zenmarket. both were functional but the postage costs were pretty crazy high and delivery times always took a long time. They were always very well packaged tho. dejapan support was much better than zenmarket for me. good luck! (I could spend all my time just buying stuff from japan i LOVE it)

I could spend all my time just buying stuff from japan i LOVE it

Yeah, I find I'm spending quite a bit of time on YAJ looking for random crap that I really don't need. For example, I purchased another TTX3 for $AUD 98.89 (was a buy it now for ¥7777). Do I need another TTX3? Hell no! but at 98 bux.. I couldn't resist hahaha. Shipping will probably cost me around 120 (if my last ttx3 is anything to go by)

Discovering dejapan has been the worst thing to happen for my wallet hahaah

Bought a few Infinikeys and looking to install them on some of my CPS2 boards. This will be my first time soldering ever..................should be a lot of fun. :D

Anyone interested in buying my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JAMMA PCB? Don't want to deal with international shipping at the moment.

Hope everyone in Brissy is enjoying their 3 day lockdown. If anyone needs dunny paper, holla!

Hope everyone in Brissy is enjoying their 3 day lockdown. If anyone needs dunny paper, holla!

You too mate. Let’s hope it’s only 3 lazy days around the house and then we’re in the clear.

No projects getting done around here though. They can stay on the “to do” list 😂

Fingers crossed, a good sign there’s zero cases today.

Even though it’s a PITA, I applaud the powers that be for keeping COVID under control in Oz!

I want my sunshine state money back :) Ive now been through Vic and a Qld lockdown, I should have dragged up the NAS on the plane haha :)

Long shot, but does anyone in Australia have a spare neobiosmasta? I have an MV1B with a bad BIOS.

Back