What's new
I have the connection in Japan sorted 100%. But if there’s not enough interest on these forums, any extra people wanting cabs (especially on the East Coast) would be appreciated bro.

Im always interested in a candy cab of some form, however it would depend on additional costs since I am far from bris, and outside of sydney.
All the cabs will come to the Brisbane port, then duties and all that jazz taken care of.

Locally around Brisbane/Gold Coast, I'm sure that @OsirusANZ can deliver for a reasonable fee.

I will have to start looking into affordable and reliable interstate and rural road shipping. The people have delivered me cabs/monitors before have been horrible. Does anyone here have any hookups or recommendations on people they've dealt with before who are careful and understand what "FRAGILE" means.

The go to delivery guy that Aussie Arcade uses is quite good and knows how to transport both cabs and pinballs correctly

The go to delivery guy that Aussie Arcade uses is quite good and knows how to transport both cabs and pinballs correctly
Would you perhaps be able to source a number / email for em?

I'd be keen on a NNC with a Toshiba PF if I can afford the price (especially need to take into account that I'd have to get mine shipped from Brisbane to Sydney)

Shipping wise, I've used Hytech twice now - one to pick up an astro from Melbourne and another to deliver my Naomi clone from Highway entertainment (same state, but about a 150kms' from my location). I believe they also do Sydney to Brisbane nowadays.

These guys have also been recommended quite a bit on Aussie Arcade Bill and his BIG ASS VAN for pinball delivery - which we all know is far more fragile than a candy cab.

The guys I deal with know their monitors and hardware well. Will note that down on the spreadsheet now for you and see what turns up :)

Thanks for the shipping recommendations too guys, much appreciated. They all look like good options.

I'll be trying to get for myself:

Vewlix F or Diamond
Egret II
and possibly a NNC or Aero City

Then I will move along some of the cabs I currently have, or just open an arcade and finally be done with it :)

I'm definitely keen on any leads on a decent candy cab (Sydney based). Messaged the Highway guy to see what's what too.

If people would write the exact cabs they’d like the most. It would help me compile a list for my dealer.

I want a New Net City.

I guess I'd have to use a weekend and a trailer to go to Adelaide/Melbourne and pick it up from someone.

Also worth considering Taito stools or similar if shipping a container load. When I bought my cabs the guy ordered me stools direct from Taito and bundled them in the container for me.

Also worth considering Taito stools or similar if shipping a container load. When I bought my cabs the guy ordered me stools direct from Taito and bundled them in the container for me.
Did that also with my first container too. But skipped the middle man and ordered them myself. The dude also let me put anything I bought in Japan along with the cabs. Will be taking advantage of that this time around with bulkier items.

Now there’s a sizeable amount of Aussies these forums. Who is down for a group buy from Japan. Would be mainly Candies (NAC, Blast City, Aero City) and Vewlix. But could also source standalone machines.

If you’re keen. Reply with what you would be after and quantity. In the meantime. I will look into stocklists and logistics.

Mate I’m interested, will DM you for further info

Id be interest in a Neo Geo mini cab (or other), but open to suggestion for others (would be after something easy to work with, as I'm a newb)

Id be interest in a Neo Geo mini cab (or other), but open to suggestion for others (would be after something easy to work with, as I'm a newb)
Japanese Neo Geo Mini cabs are really hard to find, it does show up on lists from time-to-time but rarely, plus the part are hard to come by. I could recommend any of the SEGA cabinets as they're well documented / parts realively easy to find in Japan. I'm partial to the Astro City series myself. Blast Cities are great, then you have NUC and NNC cabs. What kind of games did you want to play in the cabinet?

Japanese Neo Geo Mini cabs are really hard to find, it does show up on lists from time-to-time but rarely, plus the part are hard to come by. I could recommend any of the SEGA cabinets as they're well documented / parts realively easy to find in Japan. I'm partial to the Astro City series myself. Blast Cities are great, then you have NUC and NNC cabs. What kind of games did you want to play in the cabinet?
Cheers for the tips Sheep,
Just keen on something easy to work with that I could change/swap out games without too much fuss. Was thinking the Neo cabs would be good in this sense
I'll do a bit of reading on the cabs you mentioned

Back