What's new
Got some updates on some cabs available for the container. Gunna grab the 3 Madonna cabs :)

@Cideburns -- found a Neo 25 for you. But it won't be really cheap (and hard to find parts for). Let me know if you're keen.

There are Vewlix C and F models available too and New Astro City. Blast City will be relatively easy to get I'm sure.

madonna_1.JPG

madonna_2.JPG

madonna_3.JPG

neo25_1.JPG

neo25_2.JPG

neo25_3.JPG

Last edited:
1. lobsterboi
2. Northern Beaches (NSW)
3. Unfortunately not much I can offer, keen to trade arcade parts and pcbs with other forum members.
4. After a Namco system 369 and Elevator action , LAI Lowboys and candy cabs.

Hi all,

Just checking in!

1. zetsurin
2. Melbourne
3. Not much, but I am a coder/part time hacker and can understand some of the innards of the software running these systems. I also have some Japanese language proficiency which helps with this hobby.
4. Currently looking for a lot of things, but right now a Namco Noir cab! Also, Namco System 256 card reader boards/harnesses (eg. S-CONV PCB).

4. Currently looking for a lot of things, but right now a Namco Noir cab! Also, Namco System 256 card reader boards/harnesses (eg. S-CONV PCB).
Any particular reason you are chasing these card readers.

Any particular reason you are chasing these card readers.
Just because I have some control panels with the readers and wanted to play around with them. Just looking for an excuse to tinker :) Sadly the readers I have require an S-CONV to work.

1. Vaughan14/Juci
2. Victoria
3. I can help with lots of stuff, I have a few programmers, soldering equipment, I do some restoring of candy cabs and art reproduction.
4. Not looking for much atm, I mainly try and get broken things to tinker.

Anyone here having a great contact within Australia that fixes all sorts of Arcade PCBs for a reasonable price? Speed is secondary :)

There are people locally that fix PCBs on this forum, but they also do it as a hobby (in their spare time or when they feel motivated), that could mean 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months or even a year or more of waiting. I've had to rely on their services when things turn up broken or go broke. Very rarely (once) have I ever bought something that's broken or "as is" and rely on their services. I'll let them chime in if they feel like taking repairs atm.

Talking to Jomac recently, I know that he takes on Naomi motherboards and Net Dimms... possibly other games too, he'd definitely be worth a shot, especially when it comes to Sega stuff, etc.

Anyone here having a great contact within Australia that fixes all sorts of Arcade PCBs for a reasonable price? Speed is secondary :)
Fix arcade pcbs and "reasonable" price probably doesn't go well together :)
You can always try Jomac.

I think @xodaraP and @oneleaf86 might be able to assist with arcade pcbs?
There are people locally that fix PCBs on this forum, but they also do it as a hobby (in their spare time or when they feel motivated), that could mean 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months or even a year or more of waiting. I've had to rely on their services when things turn up broken or go broke. Very rarely (once) have I ever bought something that's broken or "as is" and rely on their services. I'll let them chime in if they feel like taking repairs atm.

Talking to Jomac recently, I know that he takes on Naomi motherboards and Net Dimms... possibly other games too, he'd definitely be worth a shot, especially when it comes to Sega stuff, etc.
I do get worried when I see "reasonably priced" because that's subjective.

@djsheep has been here and seen some stuff fixed and sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's a nightmare. I wouldn't even look at some of his stuff until I knew I had the skills required to even attempt it

I consider the prices I charge reasonable but as pointed out, it is a hobby, sometimes I might not even look at repairs for a month or more because life and work.

Depending on what boards you have that need repair, I might be able to help if it's similar to what I'm already working on :)

Maybe post up what you need and someone can put their hand up, or I'm more than happy to give you some idea of what might be involved.

Thanks for all the feedback, I really appreciate it! I didn't mean to derail this thread with this question. Also scratch the "reasonable", I know it's a lot of work... and as i said, how long it will take is also secondary to me. I'll reach out to you folks directly with a list of PCBs when I'm back. Now back to other stuff here :)

1. dexster
2. SA 5039
3. i have zero repair skills and so i do not totally fubar things i just get it repaired :P
4. only know when i see it

amazed at how easy it is to relive my misspent youth one pcb at a time

Last edited:
Back