What's new
Found one at my house:

59813690_10217211290007356_4434196602294370304_n.jpg

NES Battletoads > Arcade Battletoads

Battletoads and Snow Bros are two games I enjoy better on Famicom/NES than arcade. Can't say that about other titles on the console, but those two in particular. To each their own I guess :)

@euphoria please start a new thread to ask questions you have about consoles in the appropriate sub forum. Thanks.

I think Rancor’s stools are about $310 US for three - so approx $455 AUD outlay for three - but there’s people who only want one or two. Sure Rancor’s are cheaper but you have to buy two or more and there’s a long wait. Many average punters out there aren’t on forums like this and don’t know of Rancor. I’ve brought some stools in because I wanted my own, but also to have available to other arcade enthusiasts right away. I’m making a profit yes, but also had to do a fair bit of mucking around in organising the buy, putting the money up and arranging freight and then subsequently dealing with sales communications and postage. I don’t get the animosity towards me - why am I different to any other seller of arcade related goods on here or anywhere else? Is Rancor doing his sales for nothing?

Hey all,

I doing a big clean up. I have a few dos type laptops and a CLEAR CASE Xbox 1 that need going to a new home?? Anyone that can pop into 1UP Arcade (in bris) and there yours for $20.

I did NOT want to bin them. There way to heavy to post....

T.

@GC8TECH Im very keen for the DOS laptops and @xodaraP is keen on the Xbox. We could maybe have lunch as we work close to each other and haven’t caught up in years. Or we could all hang out one weekend. Pop me your number. B

Last edited:
Back