What's new
Had my eye on this for a couple of days. Definitely going to try and acquire this one just for the monitors alone as I've been on the look out for some replacements for my Astro/Egret.

I bet you're right. Versus cities seem to go cheaply (for obvious reasons). Everyone seems to have pilfered an MS9 from a versus city at some point.

I want to change my tmnt 4 player board to a 2 player board (So I can choose Donatello. What speed do I need for the EPROMs (measured in ns)?

Had my eye on this for a couple of days. Definitely going to try and acquire this one just for the monitors alone as I've been on the look out for some replacements for my Astro/Egret.
I get ya, shame to see these stripped for parts though, what would you do with the rest?
Ideally this would go to someone with the room to have it setup as a proper Versus Cab for fighting games

I want to change my tmnt 4 player board to a 2 player board (So I can choose Donatello. What speed do I need for the EPROMs (measured in ns)?
I believe it’s 4 x 27c010 EPROMS. Not sure that chip speed has a bearing. I believe I used AMD chips. @xodaraP ?

I get ya, shame to see these stripped for parts though, what would you do with the rest?Ideally this would go to someone with the room to have it setup as a proper Versus Cab for fighting games
I'm only really interested in the monitors TBH. Will relist the cab with everything else intact.

I believe it’s 4 x 27c010 EPROMS. Not sure that chip speed has a bearing. I believe I used AMD chips. @xodaraP ?
I think they need to be at least 120ns or better, but it might be silkscreened on the board. Let me check my scrap board.

Edit: mask ROMs for main program. WHY Konami?

120ns or better for the 1mbit EPROMs will be fine. The stock 512kbit mask ROMs are 200ns so replace these with 200ns or better.

Last edited:
I think they need to be at least 120ns or better, but it might be silkscreened on the board. Let me check my scrap board.
Edit: mask ROMs for main program. WHY Konami?

120ns or better for the 1mbit EPROMs will be fine. The stock 512kbit mask ROMs are 200ns so replace these with 200ns or better.
Thankyou!

Before I go ahead and order the TMNT program EPROMs from china, is there anyone in Australia that has chips and a programmer who could do it for me?

Will pay in cold hard (paypal) cash.

Back