What's new
The other thing is, if you're buying the ROMs anyway just buy them off buyicnow and get them to program them for you if you know what ROMs you need.

"...millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened"

wetbox.jpg

That's the box of cave boxes that was in the non-waterproof bag on the back of @euphorias micro-yacht

Had my eye on this for a couple of days. Definitely going to try and acquire this one just for the monitors alone as I've been on the look out for some replacements for my Astro/Egret.
I get ya, shame to see these stripped for parts though, what would you do with the rest?Ideally this would go to someone with the room to have it setup as a proper Versus Cab for fighting games
I'm only really interested in the monitors TBH. Will relist the cab with everything else intact.
Were you the winnner of the auction mate?

Had my eye on this for a couple of days. Definitely going to try and acquire this one just for the monitors alone as I've been on the look out for some replacements for my Astro/Egret.
I get ya, shame to see these stripped for parts though, what would you do with the rest?Ideally this would go to someone with the room to have it setup as a proper Versus Cab for fighting games
I'm only really interested in the monitors TBH. Will relist the cab with everything else intact.
Were you the winnner of the auction mate?
Unfortunately not :)

1. xb74
2. Qld
3. No services to offer as such, except I can buy your Sega/NeoGeo/CPS2 gear when funds permit.
4. Right now, not looking for anything but that changes in a heartbeat with this hobby.
5. Nil website, though I have accounts under same username at NG.com and Aussie Arcade.

There was a bunch in Brisbane I thought that were posted on AA. Someone bought the lot. That person is in Melbourne. I think.

Wow. I personally wouldn't have looked into it, I'm just not a fan of those Namco's.. but still, to have that many candies available, it's not very common for us here in AU

They were in some warehouse down near
Footscray. Speculation was they were all bought by one person. Djsheep’s post above made me think of them and I hadn’t seen them pop up anywhere.

I do like the built in drink holder in the exceleenas though. Better then the built in ashtrays the Chinese clones come with!

Thread from AA below with pics on page 2

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/...4914-warehouse-full-of-arcades-for-sale/page2

Back