What's new
Y'all think you're the kings of arcade projects, but you're not you can't even make a ho wet. I try to live my life with no reegrets, but the 16B released with no reeset...

Does anyone know any words that rhyme with @xodaraP?

I was going to call him out, but it's impossible to make a rhyme (or say his name).

Poor Xodara P
Read this new thread had to get therapy
From the imagery conjured up by djsheep
Enough to give the man nightmares in his sleep
Leave the lad alone he’s fixin’ broke PCBs!

@djsheep @xodaraP

3pfxrs.jpg

1. Redferatu
2. NSW
3. I but bulk console gear from Japan. Keep a bunch and resell the rest. Happy to look for, trade, whatever for/with others. Also working on custom extron, bnc, setup for all consoles. So a multipcb for cabling will be available soon open source
4. Candy, multi gear

Hey

So does anyone know what the best/cheapest way to get Boards from Australia to the US is? Australia post is eye watering. I tried DHL and it was twice as bad.

Cheers

Just go through Australia Post. It’s reasonable. Look into their flat rate boxes for heavier items.

Hey

So does anyone know what the best/cheapest way to get Boards from Australia to the US is? Australia post is eye watering. I tried DHL and it was twice as bad.

Cheers
I've used Pack n Send. Was not cheap but was well packed and made for a happy customer. Just make the buyer pay.

Hey

Cheers
I have used auspost for everything i have sent on here including sending a ttx2 to the Netherlands at $150 which was far cheaper than anywhere else. just with anything do the best packing you can.

Thanks guys. I think I messed up my initial estimate because when I did it a second time it was more reasonable.

Separately, is anyone interested in any of these panels? I'm going to be buying a super neo 29 panel. I know there are people around who need new panels for these cabs so if you're interested, let me know and perhaps we can combine postage.

Separately, is anyone interested in any of these panels? I'm going to be buying a super neo 29 panel. I know there are people around who need new panels for these cabs so if you're interested, let me know and perhaps we can combine postage.
My mate in QLD is looking for an Astro panel, I'll get him to message you. @dennydevito

My mate in QLD is looking for an Astro panel, I'll get him to message you. @dennydevito
Hey-o! Yeah I need a new CP for my Astro, so let us know the deets and I can pitch in. Astro City 2P

Back