What's new
hahaha ok then.

Andy is the man! He allowed my Sega Rally "garbage" cab be turned into a decent sega racing cab with the help of his L2M2 PCB :)

On a side note, for any aussies that "cbf" making your own harnesses, I'm starting up a way to offer harness services for those that cbf :)

SMXxPiTl.jpg

xUY6Erol.jpg

OV8eip6l.jpg

I've also done some pad hacks from some folks connected up to a connector of their choice (mostly JST or TE Amp) to allow seamless connectivity to existing panels.

Feel free to hit me up (I know this forum probably isn't the best to offer this as most here are already quite proficient with crimping :D)

Last edited:
hahaha ok then.

Andy is the man! He allowed my Sega Rally "garbage" cab be turned into a decent sega racing cab with the help of his L2M2 PCB :)

On a side note, for any aussies that "cbf" making your own harnesses, I'm starting up a way to offer harness services for those that cbf :)

xUY6Erol.jpg

xUY6Erol.jpg

OV8eip6l.jpg

I've also done some pad hacks from some folks connected up to a connector of their choice (mostly JST or TE Amp) to allow seamless connectivity to existing panels.

Feel free to hit me up (I know this forum probably isn't the best to offer this as most here are already quite proficient with crimping :D)
Thanks mate. And nice work with the harnesses. I'm pretty sure you'll find quite a few people who need that service. More people than you think aren't comfortable making their own wiring

Hey Eveyone!

1. darthpaul86
2. VIC
3. Im a bit of a noob so cant help currently.
4. Nothing at the moment, just got my blast city so that will keep me entertained for a while!
5. No Social Media, I do have steam, I believe it's darth_paul_88

Pleased to meet you all!

Thanks mate. Hopefully I get some work :)

Buying 9x 100m spools of different coloured wire quickly added up
I have some things to ask of you. I’ll make a list shortly. I suggest posting up a thread with examples and a list of the different things you can make. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of work. One thing I do need is two well made adapters for UVC.

EBH for Astro City and various kick connectors are the first things that spring to mind of things people usually struggle to find.

If that’s what he calls furniture, I wanna see what’s in his warehouse ;)

@mR_CaESaR kudos for offering a crimping service. I loathe crimping cables, will hit you up when I need some cables.

I have some things to ask of you. I’ll make a list shortly. I suggest posting up a thread with examples and a list of the different things you can make. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of work. One thing I do need is two well made adapters for UVC.
EBH for Astro City and various kick connectors are the first things that spring to mind of things people usually struggle to find.
Yeah if I stop being lazy, I should make a thread :)

I can definitely make uvc ones :) I've made some for myself, it just really depends what you need and what end you want.

I know @OsirusANZ is a big fan of the DC pad hack I did for him :)

@mR_CaESaR kudos for offering a crimping service. I loathe crimping cables, will hit you up when I need some cables.
Lol I find it therapeutic, except when the wiring is stupid like the Namco harness.... B1, B2 have their own ground... B3, b4, b5 and b6 have their own too on the harness... What a waste.

Yep, hit me up on here, AA or fb, I'll be around.

@OsirusANZ has indeed shown me your work, very clean. I have a UVC one I made, but the one you made looked great from memory (do you have a pic?). I'd need them with JAMMA finger with video to plug into my Astro's for Cave 360. I need to hop back on our group chat if it's still going...

@OsirusANZ has indeed shown me your work, very clean. I have a UVC one I made, but the one you made looked great from memory (do you have a pic?). I'd need them with JAMMA finger with video to plug into my Astro's for Cave 360. I need to hop back on our group chat if it's still going...
Yeah this was my mark 1 :)

aUXq0iIl.jpg

If you were wanting something like this, we'd need to have some level of discussion as to how you've connected up your controllers as that'd be critical :)

I have one on a PS360 and another with a PS360+. I’ll check my setups and get at you. Thanks and props on providing this service to Aussies @mR_CaESaR :)

Thanks mate. Hopefully I get some work :)

Buying 9x 100m spools of different coloured wire quickly added up
They look great. When I restore my US TMNT cab I might have to get you to build a harness for me... Not looking forward to that :| (lights, 4 players (2 kick harnesses), 4 Coin slots etc..)

Anyone interested in PVC Cave Box protectors? Going to order some from saveyourgames. I have these protectors on some of my kits already and they’re very well made and very sturdy.

The shipping to Australia is killer and usually a deal breaker, so it makes sense for a group buy.

Send me a PM if you need any. I’ll most likely order a couple of extras for myself to save the headache down the line should I get more kits, which is highly unlikely given the prices full kits go for now.

They look great. When I restore my US TMNT cab I might have to get you to build a harness for me... Not looking forward to that :| (lights, 4 players (2 kick harnesses), 4 Coin slots etc..)
Send me a PM and we can try and work something out. However, with things like this, it makes it a little hard when I don't have the physical machine - if there are wiring schematics I can work off that.. but yeah, PM me.

^ I’ve added those to the order @K0NAM1, will PM you with details once I get postage prices :)

Send me a PM and we can try and work something out. However, with things like this, it makes it a little hard when I don't have the physical machine - if there are wiring schematics I can work off that.. but yeah, PM me.
Will let you know once I start on it. If you love making harnesses etc.. You should make some generic JAMMA ones. A lot of people are fed up with the cheap Chinese ones that seem to be the only ones available. Complete harnesses with good quality wire and connectors wouldn't go astray in the hobby. I see people complaining about it all of the time.

Back