What's new
It IS CPS1.5 only, this is probably somebody who programmed the ROM conversion on there (downloaded from here?).

The text says it's a conversion and it says something about the sprite issues in level 5 and 6, so at least the potential buyer has been warned.

Did a Japanese version of the 1.5 to cps2 rom ever release? I remember the USA one, maybe I'm confused. (Damn flu!)

Did a Japanese version of the 1.5 to cps2 rom ever release? I remember the USA one, maybe I'm confused. (Damn flu!)
It's typical of this f*** moron.
He did the same with my 3 button hack of Forgotten World: he simply applied my work on the Japanese version (Lost World) and sold it on ebay only few days after I released the files on my blog.
Of course no mention of my blog, my work, no credits...

He's posted this same one several times up there. Description mentions it's the conversion, but no credit where it's due. ||

I ffing hate bottom feeders like this who rip off someone else's work for a quick buck

He's posted this same one several times up there. Description mentions it's the conversion, but no credit where it's due. ||
You give credit => People realise source files are free and can do the conversion by themselves => You kill your shady "business".

Back