What's new

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few conversions that use nice looking "CAPCOM" logoed labels on the EPROMs similar to the original EPROM labels. Is there someone that sells these? I'd love to pick some up to make my conversion boards look a bit nicer.

2013-04-21+10.27.25.jpg

I use Shipping Labels, which is just adhesive backed lightblock paper I print on with a laserjet.
Then I cut up the sheet with a nice sharp razor and a metal ruler (but as a result my edges are squair, NOT rounded like above).

You can buy sheets of stickers like that (rectangle, rounded corners) and then just laser print the "CAPCOM" and ROM ID.
-ud

Many many years ago someone had some listed on eBay likely from the Capcom Coin-OP liquidation. Haven't seen them since.

Original stickers were foil backed.

A Silouette Portrait or similar device could cut the shape easily enough. I see there is adhesive printable foil available, but that's not quite right. Perhaps some other adhesive paper layered on top the printable foil could make for a convincing reproduction, or a light mist of white paint on the adhesive foil?

I´d like to buy some repro stickers for my sf2ce.

Back