What's new
Current firmware/menu. The glitching does seem to be random. I would like to know what folder I'm missing.

Please try this one and let me know if that fixes the issues for you.

Attachments

• 20191204_top.zip
    180.5 KB · Views: 229
I'll let know when I'm off work.

I'm assuming this is going in the upload folder?

Happy to report no glitching... so far. Even when deleting the buf and slot files and loading everything from scratch no glitching. Looking as it should. The neo geo logo has a delay appearing. ( I have unibios 4.0) One little problem, if the boot mode is set to games the back to menu hot key won't work properly. It simply reloads the first slotted game. If the boot menu is set to menu/games list everything works as it should.

Good job. Any chance of getting rid if the Axel F.... :) I have a much better .MOD file...

Happy to report no glitching... so far. Even when deleting the buf and slot files and loading everything from scratch no glitching. Looking as it should. The neo geo logo has a delay appearing. ( I have unibios 4.0) One little problem, if the boot mode is set to games the back to menu hot key won't work properly. It simply reloads the first slotted game. If the boot menu is set to menu/games list everything works as it should.

Good job. Any chance of getting rid if the Axel F.... :) I have a much better .MOD file...
@acidrain97 if the boot mode is set to games, to get back to menu you need to keep the hot key pressed for like 3 seconds. The updated manual has this info.

One little problem, if the boot mode is set to games the back to menu hot key won't work properly. It simply reloads the first slotted game.
Darksoft pointed this out to me last week, but you have to keep P1 Start held (after the up and P1 start hotkey) till multi menu comes back up. If you don’t, it just goes back to booting the games based on the boot to games menu setting. So it works as designed. Hope that solves your issue @acidrain97

Hey Darksoft, thanks for the awesome product you gave us ;)
I faced some audio issues on the latest firmware, quite rare but I'd like to report.
In Windjammers after a few games, in the middle of the match : the whole sound+music stopped. Reset. It worked again.
Is it the right place to report?

Yes, thanks for letting us know. We're working on a new FW that should fix that.

Currently using Smokemonster's roll up neo geo pak. I'm always getting 238 out of 239. I have 240 directories. Is it always supposed to say that or is there one missing?

I too still get a ton of glitching. Booting to menu seems to minimize it. Setting it to games or games list everything will glitch like crazy.
I get 238 of 239 as well, I’m most curious as to what that elusive last game is :D

for sure one of the directories not shown will be /menu. The other one missing must be that is not properly renamed.
If you send a list as text attachment I may be able to confirm.

Hello,
Same for me. I also have 240 folders and MonitorTest + Menu folders.

It's probably the monitor test. Can you see it when you navigate?

In my case I can’t see it in the list. Is it an essential folder and what is the purpose?

Thanks.

It's like another game, but in this case it's just a tool that will let you check that your monitor has the right colors and sync.

Back