What's new

GC8TECH

Grand Master
Reaction score
UPDATE: NEW website is now live to the Public !!! http://www.igspgm.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

Just wanted to start my own separate thread..

I have started to do hi res scans of all the IGS PGM Game carts / PCBs etc... (and probably pre-PGM at a latter date)

http://www.gc8tech.com/

This is linked to this projects... Hopefully it will help :)

IGS PGM Custom Graphics PCB testers

AND

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Thanks,

D.

Last edited:
Cool - I can do mine, I have carts you don't seem to have.

Cool - I can do mine, I have carts you don't seem to have.
I haven't finished scanning all the carts that i have..... So still have quite a few to do.. If your going to scan yours, All i ask is if you scan them at 300DPI. Also in the same layout "style" of the scans already on my page.

That will keep the quality of the scans as close as possible to mine. :). Since high res is one of the reasons for starting the page in the first place :)

D.

Quite a few more scans added.... I have almost scanned all the carts / PCBs i have here....

If i have some time.. i'll try to add some Pre-PGM IGS PCBs / Carts.

I have been collecting for many years... :)

D.

update 001
Added another single board PGM Game. "SVG"
Added new "Pre-PGM" PCBs and Cart section.
Added first Pre-PGM PCB scans. " Fruit Paradise" Hoping to add quite a few today... BUT I'm meant to be resting :)

update 002
Added another pre-pgm PCB... Just have to plug it in and get its name... I have forgotten :)

UPDATE 003
Added another pre-pgm pcb. "Happy Jackie"

Last edited:
Update 004
Added another pre-pgm pcb. "IQ Black". Last for today... been way tooo busy scanning and editing etc... :)

Last edited:
Update 006
Added the last cart i own.. Probably my fav PGM game "Demon Front". Its a Must Have!!!
NOW will have to buy more carts. I love collecting stuff :P

D.

Damned Straight!
Demon Front was the game that got me into PGM. Everything else is a very happy bonus!

Hey all,

Does anyone know of a A3 flatbed scanner that is USB AND has a small fluro tube to bounce light off the item to be scanned??

The LED ones don't work well when your scanning a 3D object (AKA a PCB with parts on it).

Thanks,

D.

Stumbling across your thread, I figured I'd help out.

I just scooped up a dedicated "Demon Front" PCB.
If you want, I can bring it to work on Monday and scan it.
if not I got loads of high res cams to take pics of it on a white sheet or something.
Here's a good clean pic of it.

20190227_124818.jpg

Stumbling across your thread, I figured I'd help out.

I just scooped up a dedicated "Demon Front" PCB.
If you want, I can bring it to work on Monday and scan it.
if not I got loads of high res cams to take pics of it on a white sheet or something.
Here's a good clean pic of it.

20190227_124818.jpg
Yes please!! If your scanner at work goes to 300 DPI, Can you please scan it at that?? IF the PCB is too long.. just don't scan the jamma edge connector. Thats what i have done to the single boards scans i have here that were tooo long.

Thanks,

D.

Cool.
We got pro Konicas at my office.
I can scan it come Monday. Now to set a reminder.

Glad I can contribute. This whole platform intrigues me.

Cool.
We got pro Konicas at my office.
I can scan it come Monday. Now to set a reminder.

Glad I can contribute. This whole platform intrigues me.
Opps.. forgot to say don't forget to scan the back of the PCB as well :)

D.

Update 007.
Added a unknown Single PCB version game. The main graphics chip has been re-soldered... BUT the person who did it can't solder.. so the board is now faulty. I have included it for completeness of the collection....

D.

Hey mate,

http://www.gc8tech.com/uncategorized/pgm-unknown-1-pcbs/
The Japanese title is: リアルアンドフェイク which translates to English as "Real and Fake"

http://www.gc8tech.com/uncategorized/pgm-china-dragon-pretty-chance-pcbs/
中国龍 プリティチャンス is "Dragon World: Pretty Chance"

That's correct. Hope that helps.
Hey,
I have another faulty PCB i don't know what the game is.. Any chance you can read the text on the Eproms?? OR the ASIC?

D.

Back