What's new
heheheheh.. thats funny :)

Yeah .. i say "UM" way tooo much.... Its hard to stop.. i do it with out realising ...

T.

I would suggest showing the whole cabinet a little and the gameplay too. Seeing the setup in the cab is great, especially the mods you are doing to keep things running.

Tried looking for walkthrough videos of the arcade you work for. Surprised they are hard to come by. Would love to see the work you do on the cabinets. Also heard you have custom cabinets like a demon front. Can't find any clear shots or videos of it.

1UP Arcade (MY WORK) will be closing from tonight until further notice.

In these unprecedented times, it has come time to make the incredibly difficult decision to close the arcade to the public from tomorrow until further notice. At present we expect the closure will be at least until May, however we will keep you updated with any announcements.

We realise the significant impact this will have to our staff and their families, who have put in unbelievable amount of work to make the arcade what it is today. Their commitment and passion for restoring and servicing these classic machines cannot be overstated. But these are serious and challenging times, and even stronger measures must be taken for the health and safety of all.
Although closed, we will still continue technical work behind closed doors, to ensure we'll be even bigger and better when comes time to reopen our doors.
As we approach the 3 year mark, we are so thankful to the passionate arcade community which has formed in Brisbane, and to all our regulars who have shown continued support - they will miss most the closure of the arcade which has become a part of their social lives.

These are certainly unusual times, but we ask for everyone to take care of themselves and their families, being mindful of the sick and elderly who are most vulnerable.
For the arcade fans, let's keep active through groups like the 1UP Community Group and Arcade High Scorer's, where we can still play classic games from home, and continue to share this hobby with our friends.
Thanks for all the support!

The 1UP Team - Stephen, Tim, Mitchell & Chris

NOW that i no longer have a Job... I need to find some income for my family....

So i have decided to start selling some of my IGS PGM gear. AT cheap prices to raise funds i will need to live.....

SO if ANYONE is looking for PGM gear.. just let me know.

Tim.

So i have decided to start selling some of my IGS PGM gear. AT cheap prices to raise funds i will need to live.....

Tim.
Do you have DDP 2?

Tim.
Do you have DDP 2?
Sorry.. no DDP 2 / Bee Storm

Tim.

Tim, is there a sound amp on the PGM? Sound quality in my Astro is pretty bad (playing DDP conversion), replaced the speakers and I'm pondering if somehow wiring an amp inline would improve the sound any? ty

Tim.
ouff! sorry to hear man :(. Hope its sorted out soon!

Back