What's new
Is this much of a label color difference common (Dragon World 2)? :)
1lXdBy1.jpg

Ah sun faded the bottom one :) I think the cart color difference stands out more. I have seen the solid red ones on eBay more lately.

Yeah its common.. i have a heap of both.... BUT the "Solid" RED cart is more common. The only difference is the white one has a newer revision of the program rom...

Update,

Added more PCB scans to my site!

Work has started on building a huge new website.... with a new domain. But it still needs alot of work to finish it.....

Also if anyone has any video ideas / topic requests... please let me know

"BATCH 3" Of my Pre-Modded PGM Motherboards are now open for orders!! There is only a few spots left. Units should be ready by DEC 2020.

Message me if you are keen / want more info, Or contact me on Discord.

Tim.

Took some scans of my Oriental Legend (China region) cart. Sadly my scanner doesn't really like 'depth' on the component sides!

Top PCB NO-0134-2 (doesn't have the large socketed EPROMs as on your current pcb scan)

U4 code = CW U4?
U12 code = ?

Bottom PCB NO-0135

(I have the full 300dpi versions.. these are just shrunk for the forum!)

Attachments

• OrientalLegend-Label.jpg
    OrientalLegend-Label.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 194
  • OrientalLegend-Serial.jpg
    OrientalLegend-Serial.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 195
  • TopPCB1.jpg
    TopPCB1.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 156
  • TopPCB2.jpg
    TopPCB2.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 162
  • BasePCB1.jpg
    BasePCB1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 151
  • BasePCB2.jpg
    BasePCB2.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
I use a flat bead scanner with a mini Fluro tube. NOT the LEDS most scanners use. Its how i can scan PCBs and the look perfect!!

Yep sadly I only have a little scanner here. By all means I can take high res digital photos that are well lit of the component sides if you're still interested in these cart pcbs.

Took some scans of my Oriental Legend (China region) cart. Sadly my scanner doesn't really like 'depth' on the component sides!

Top PCB NO-0134-2 (doesn't have the large socketed EPROMs as on your current pcb scan)

U4 code = CW U4?
U12 code = ?

Bottom PCB NO-0135

(I have the full 300dpi versions.. these are just shrunk for the forum!)
I'm interested about the full 300dpi scans because the GFX ROMs from your cart have different labels ROMs regular oriental Legend
version. It probably needs to be dumped...

It doesn't appear to be particularly fancy really (not like others I have that look like mods and conversions internally).
GFX are on the base PCB I take it?

Back