What's new

pochinga

Student
Reaction score
Good morning, I have a problem with my Vewlix L and the Type X2 NesicaxLive that I have.

I can not connect the controls through the JVS board of the Vewlix L.

Is it possible to connect the Taito Type X2 Nesica (multi) with the I / O board JVS directly? Do I need another I / O board to connect the controls?

Many thanks in advance to all the forum experts.

Greetings.

many other threads here will contain info about your question. The short version is you need a fast io in your cab and a fast io dmac for your x2. Fast IOs sell on YAJ and the dmac is pretty much only ever sold as part of an x2. Nesica games use fast io.

Your options are:

install an SSD with niko’s multi and enjoy those titles on JVS io (<—my pick)

Find fast io components and figure out how to get them to run with your nesica titles (this forum doesn’t support nesica info yet)

Wait for taito to stop supporting nesica, at which point there will probably be a multi released here that enables nesica titles with jvs io through some keyboard emulation

That is for X3, the X2 version uses USB plug header. PCI-E (Oops mixed it up with JVS)
As far as driver goes, i'm not sure if anyone was able to load x3 drivers on x2 and get x3 Fast IO working on x2. I think problem is OS differences and 32bit vs 64bit differences? someone who knows better can chime in. There were some talks about it, in Niko's main thread. Around Pages 95 & 96

Edit:
not USB , PCI-E

Last edited:
Thank you for clarifying, will edit my post. XP 32-bit vs 7/8 64-bit is certainly in play here. Apologies for the confusion.

Back