What's new

Jorel81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello!

I've been lurking around this site for some time now and I figured I should introduce myself.

I've been collecting games for many years, and just recently have started going down the arcade rabbit hole...and it's been awesome so far!

I work in post production (film and television) in Los Angeles.

Everybody I have spoken to so far on this site has been super helpful. In fact this is one of the coolest sites I've ever discovered.

So...hopefully I don't end up annoying anybody with my thousands of questions, and I will do my best to follow all the rules and respect the site, the hobby and the community.

You guys are radical!

-Jorel81

Welcome! More and More socal, maybe a meetup one day? :P

I'm in if there is a SoCal meet up sometime in the future! Also welcome!

Sure why not?

All my friends think I'm nuts for playing so many old games. Lamers.

Looks like we’re reaching critical mass for a meetup ;) we should start a thread soon!

These days most of the friends I make are from playing old games. ;)

I host a fighting game weekly, we play new stuff too, but Third Stike, ST, Alpha, CvS2 etc are the real draw. Old games still got it.

These days most of the friends I make are from playing old games. ;)
I host a fighting game weekly, we play new stuff too, but Third Stike, ST, Alpha, CvS2 etc are the real draw. Old games still got it.
and where’s my invite?? :P

These days most of the friends I make are from playing old games. ;) I host a fighting game weekly, we play new stuff too, but Third Stike, ST, Alpha, CvS2 etc are the real draw. Old games still got it.
Pretty sure I did invite you actually!

Thursday nights in Torrance.

These days most of the friends I make are from playing old games. ;) I host a fighting game weekly, we play new stuff too, but Third Stike, ST, Alpha, CvS2 etc are the real draw. Old games still got it.
Pretty sure I did invite you actually!
Thursday nights in Torrance.
ah, yeah, I think you have actually! My bad. I vaguely remember getting an invite out to Torrance but couldn’t remember by who.

I’m down in Tustin, so I could easily head up there when rush hour dies down.

Maybe in a couple weeks when my work deadline is over I’ll ping ya. :thumbsup:

If only I knew of this when I lived in Torrance
Haha, it's a quiet little thing, you gotta connect with me somehow to know about it. There's another more public spot in Torrance that I'm not involved in though, it's a good town for fighting games.

Back