What's new

2006Chaos

Student
Reaction score
Ok So I was able to play a lot of the Atomiswave games by netbooting them to my Naomi 1 with a Multi bios and the games would work the only one that is not working good was Fist of the North Star it would crash if I watched the intro to the end, when it would go to black as if it was going to load the Intro over again it would just stay black and freeze it would just not do anything.

Anyway now I can't play any of the Atomiswave by netbooting, All I get is the Atomiswave System menu over and over. It just wont start any of the games. I'm not sure why but all the games that are Atomiswave are just booting to the System menu. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using a different Sega I/O now from what I had which was a Sega I/O JVS PCB(838-13683-02) with a (SP5002-A) rom, the one I got now is a Sega I/O JVS PCB(838-13683-91) with a (SP5001-A) rom. like I said before I'm not a Tech person, not sure if it makes a difference. What is wrong so I can get these Atomiswave games to work again? ?(

Any idea's Thanks for any help or ideas Jamie. :)

Just putting it out there for anyone that finds themselves in the same boat as me.

This Sega I/O JVS PCB(838-13683-91) with a (SP5001-A) rom NOT WORK with netbooting Atomiswave games at all, it will only work for Naomi games.
I-O will not_edited-1.jpg

This Sega I/O JVS PCB(838-13683-93) with a (SP5001-B) rom WILL WORK with netbooting Atomiswave games and for Naomi games.
s-l1600 (13).jpg

Back