What's new
Hi :

I would like to confirm 1 set or 2.

Regards
Euphoria
:)

This spinner will be used to make what I hope to be as exact replicas as possible. I’m already in talks with a precision bearing shop and another for the cnc mill work.
Let me know if you need any help, I can make CAD model/drawings if needed.
You know it. I’ll hit you and a couple other members here. I’m meeting with my buddy that runs a custom plastics/metals business, he has multiple multi-axis cnc/milling machines.

This is pretty amazing guys! I'm interested in a set once they become available.

Amazing. 8o
I would also be interested when they're done.

I'd be in for two sets of two. Always gotta have spares.

I need those, I'm fine with a pair, and also hope for the "spinner to CPS2 adapter" to get reproe'd too someday.

I don't know when the CPS1 multi is going to be released, but if you get this done in time, you might be able to make good money off a lot of sales.

Yaton had these two spinners listed:

ebay.com/itm/UNTESTED-AND-UNKN…stick-SNK-3-/123763608486
ebay.com/itm/UNTESTED-AND-UNKN…stick-SNK-4-/312605137618

Unsure if they are of any use or of interest to anyone, just passing on the links / info...
That first one I think is a Sega spinner, basically just a super compact version of the normal Taito Spinner with a plastic knob.

the second one isn't a spinner, it's a special stick for a specific Konami (I think) Golf game, it's unique to be sure but honestly not worth all that much.

Wow, this looks like something I need. :) If there is a waiting list please put me on it for two.

Back