What's new
Interested in 1 MD2NEO and 1 SNES2NEO.

keep on your awesome work man

I'm definitely interested in a couple MD2NEO when you are ready to start selling.

Hey mate - I would love to use my HSS-0130 on my newly acquired X68000 .. For that I would need an adapter from Saturn to Megadrive .. well or Saturn2Neo2MD2X68K ... I have the MD2X68k adapter tho ;)

Any chance for a custom order additionally to the other adapters I've ordered? ;)

I'm interested in some of these adapters when they become available.

Good stuff!

I'll try 2SNES, 2MD and 2Saturn as soon available.

Let me know.
Hello,

Please, on post 40, cancel the 2MD.

Now I'm in a couple SNES and Saturn (2SNES and 2Saturn), when you are ready to start selling.

Regards.

Hi,
very nice, I'm interested in 1 of each adapter (MD2NEO ; SNES2NEO and 1 Saturn adapter)

Thanks

Please put me on the waiting list for 2 SNES2NEO (shipped to Switzerland)

Does this adapter support the Start + Select combo to access the Unibios in-game menu? Thanks

my MD2NEO (rev 1.6) stopped working :S any chance anyone has a hex dump of the Atmega IC on these ? I could install a socket and re-write a new IC to see if I can fix it. I used it all the time :drowning:

my MD2NEO (rev 1.6) stopped working :S any chance anyone has a hex dump of the Atmega IC on these ? I could install a socket and re-write a new IC to see if I can fix it. I used it all the time :drowning:
Mine also stopped working ....

Is it possible to rebind the buttons on the md2neo? We just plugged one into a supergun and the kicks on are x y z and and punches a b c. Need to reverse that

Do you still make these and did anyone figure out why they stopped working? Is there a design flaw?

Back