What's new
After I replace the wires of 5v rail now is the highest it goes I took that pic for you guys to see the problem was cheap Chinese jamma hardness and you are right a tested a few other games and no problem this happens when I run vapire savior am going to keep testing tonight and probably re wire the other supergun

Not sure yet am going to let it run in demo mode with couple of games and see what happens the 1 is giving me trouble is vapire savior us and ssf2t is hope is the roms might be corrupted but as far 5v rail voltages now I can adjusted to a better voltage I just hope there was a way to post a small video can appreciate better the problem

So I let the system in couple of games and still no different it actually now is acting up in other games that I didn’t have problems with I going to try another set of roms any suggestions to a compatible rom pack that can I use to reload sd card

So I’d been doing more digging not sure but appears that I was running an old rom pack so I reloaded sd card with another set of roms and hasn’t reset so at the end of the instructions CPS2 multi boot v3.1 at the end there’s a section saying that I wed to get the latest rom set but how do I know what version o have in my kit so I can match it with right pack of roms and where I can download it
2AF2F7E7-6844-4C86-93A1-01C3104E786D.jpeg
2AF2F7E7-6844-4C86-93A1-01C3104E786D.jpeg

Yea 5.3 is too high, you should be at about 5.1 max under load.

About ROMs... If you have installed the Key writing wires and the latest firmware then you can use the encrypted (current) sets.
But if you lack the reset wires or the firmware (you must have both) you'll need the older decrypted sets.

I do have the key writing wires but not sure what firmware I have is there a way to check so that way I can loaded with correct rom set and where I can download it links some links that I tried are dead

Go ahead and try the encrypted (moderen) pack, if the games actually load you have the correct firmware.
If you do not have the correct firmware, download and perform the firmware update.

I can PM you a link to the set once I'm home, because of the copyright we have to do things on the DL. ;)

Oooooh ok sure thank you no problem hope this is all I need to have this problem solved

so I tried the rom pack it looks like is the same pack I was running so this means that need to performed firmware update so I found in ebay STM32F4DISCOVERY its on its way am trying to prep everything I need to performed this firmware update so I downloaded sd_bootloader file still need to download application STM32 ST-Link Utility ok no problem but the 1 I cant find is the actual firmware update file please help me find this file thanks

Back