What's new

Eightcell

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello!

I grew up in PA but currently reside in NY.
I'm almost a complete novice when it comes to hardware to be honest.

I own 2 machines:
- Street Fighter 1 cabinet with a Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition board. I have to assume is it a CPS1 and someone swapped the game out before I aquired it. The Hasselhoff-looking Ryu art on the side has seen better days. I am looking to do something with this cabinet - restore it, re-skin it or certainly add more games
- Bad Dudes Vs Dragon Ninja. This is in pretty good condition and I'd just assume keep it as-is unless it was possible to add more games or otherwise improve it.

Some great times hanging out with friends at the local pizza place, mall arcade, and skate rink growing up playing video games.

I am also into classic consoles, but maybe that is off topic.

As for my background I've done a bunch of official art and design for various games and companies. I love retro game art and illustration.

Looking forward to meeting new people and not only seeing what the community has to offer, but what i may be able to offer as well.

Welcome!

It's a great respectful community here with a vast amount of knowledge. You've come to the right place :)

Welcome fellow New Yorker! This forum has been extremely helpful and a great resource - especially for beginners like us.

Back