What's new
The goal of that r1081 firmware is to check if the slot writing of 3 games simultaneously works well now.

The goal of that r1081 firmware is to check if the slot writing of 3 games simultaneously works well now.
Every time I've made the swap, everything happened well... The problem is that the menu freezes during use and this makes it difficult to test with better efficacy

That shouldnt happen. The menu is like any other game and AFAIR nobody reported problems of menu hanging. Or do you mean that it hangs after you hit exit?

Hi,

When i did a diagnotisc, i have a problem.
Someone can help me?
Thank's

that means that the BUFF file in your microsd is corrupted. Put your microsd in your computer and check for errors. That should fix it.

Hello everyone, I am using 20190829_r1075.zip firmware and menu_20190713.7ze, I tried the recommandation of Darksoft: I used FW2.5.10_r1081.zip by replacing flash.img from r1075 with r1081 renamed flash.img. This time I can change the games one by one on one slot, I couldn't before. I tried on slot 1 or 2 without any problem. But still If I add 3 games on the 3 slot, I can install it the first time but then I still could nt remove and change the 3 game in once, a back screen appeared and I had the re start the console. I had the remove first 2 games of the 3 then exit, it works, I had one game remain that I can remove and add a new one.

Hello,

To start a big thank you to Darksoft for this beautiful Multi AES cartridge.

I'm coming to inform you of 3 smalls bugs for me.

Here is my configuration:

3.6 motherboard
Unibios 4.0
PSU 10V 1.2A or 9V 2.5A
Samsung EVO 16GB
20190829_r1075 firmware and menu_20190713

1. When I disable the logo and I'm in the boot I chose "Menu" the start of the time remains at 0s regardless of my setting, if I reagent is the logo is the new parametric.
2. when i start a game i have a double reset i think you have to know this phenomenon eg aero Fighter 2
3. If I did not work in the regions at the beginning I have green screens when I run a game,if I ratify a region I have no more errors, so I will buy a memory card for this error.

I tried to go back to version V-1 but I had no more sound.

With this version (20190829_r1075 firmware & menu_20190713 ) I can :
- Change games with Start + left or Right
- Use 3 slots
- Clear slots

Not far from perfection for me;)
Thank you for your work

See you soon

Hello everyone, I am using 20190829_r1075.zip firmware and menu_20190713.7ze, I tried the recommandation of Darksoft: I used FW2.5.10_r1081.zip by replacing flash.img from r1075 with r1081 renamed flash.img. This time I can change the games one by one on one slot, I couldn't before. I tried on slot 1 or 2 without any problem. But still If I add 3 games on the 3 slot, I can install it the first time but then I still could nt remove and change the 3 game in once, a back screen appeared and I had the re start the console. I had the remove first 2 games of the 3 then exit, it works, I had one game remain that I can remove and add a new one.
That's weird. Are you condifend that the update went well? What does it say the About section of the menu?

Thanks.

This is what it say about section from menu and diagnostics. Do you have any idea Darksoft ?
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg

That FW_Pack had the wrong CPLD file. I just updated it. Please download again and let us know how it works. Thanks!

Hello,

With the new CPLD, the sound is ok!

This version fixes the double reset (thanks a lot;))

The last mini "bug" for me at the moment it's if I skip intro, the boot timer is always 0s (it's very little bug I don't skip and all it's ok )

Thank you very much for this update :)

The last mini "bug" for me at the moment it's if I skip intro, the boot timer is always 0s (it's very little bug I don't skip and all it's ok )
this thing that you mention is probably due to the fact that you just updated the firmware. Change the settings in the menu after doing a FW update and it should work properly. Please confirm.

I had this problem before the update and despite the different settings the result is the same.But it does not matter I leave the logo;)

I reinstalled everything and I do not have this message anymoreBy cons I still sizzle that I did not have before the update.

I specify that with original games, I do not have this problem

I made the last update however the image sizzles again as on these images.When I go back with the firmware 20181127_r989_AES I have no sound( z80 error un menu configuration)
I tried the new update, the image have the same problems above, i go back 20190829_r1075 firmware

Back