What's new
Yes, I have a file sd:/update/flash.img
I tried to go back to previous firmware (20181127_r989), but I still don't have sound then I went back to the newest one (20191118_r1110) but firmware is stuck at 03dd (while it should be 0456) and no sound.

It looks like during the firmware update I have the following error screen (sorry for the crappy pictures, it actually appears so rapidly I had to make a movie to see it):
IMG_1453.jpg

Try the CPLD file from previous update
There is no CPLD in 20181127_r989, where can I find it?

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Are you using a MAC?
No I'm using Windows.

Thanks for the firmware r996, using the CPLD from firmware r996 and flash.img from the latest firmware, I have sound back! The cartridge seems to work fine thank you! But the firmware version is still 0x03dd, is this expected?

Always these small glitches...with 20191118_r1110 + menu_20191122 and also with 20181204_r996 + menu_20190401

WIbgHYj.jpg

For exemple, in Alpha Mission II menu (picture above), Garou (SNK logo, and left of the game title), NAM75 (top of the screen during gameplay).
I don't know if they were present before updating? It's maybe because I had more time to play and I only noticed these glitches now on certain games... ?(

Edit: I was wondering if it was not coming from my NeoGeo but NO. I do not have a lot of original games to compare with but for exemple, in Magician Lord, I have small glitches in the top of the cloudy sky (beginning of the 1st stage). They are not present with my original game cartridge.

Last edited:
Good evening everyone,
I have installed the new FW and menu. I could remove and install a new game, but still not more than one game. Then apparently not with all the game. It is strange.
The new fw contained two files flash : flash and flash.img is it normal ? I didn't change it.
I also add an issue with the menu there are some black screen or few millisecond regularly. It might not be a problem of cartridge but sync of my upscaler. If I am in a game apparently It did nt happened.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 126
you have version FW 456 so you are good. Also menu is ok.

I have just updated the 3 games at once 15 times in a row and it didnt fail once. Can you try with another microsd?

About the black screen that's 100% your upscaler.

Good evening everyone, I already noticed problems when I select options in unibios 4.0.I tried with and without selecting options.On 2 occasions when I selected options at the end of the stage it has been buzzing as you can see in pictures ( theses are options i selected )

I have no problems whithout using unibios options.

I have last firmware and menu ( i tried before last update, the result is tthe same )

Last edited:
Unibios is always install.
Without using unibios options, it works well
If you have unibios 4.0 try to play with top hunter.
At the end of the first boss , i have problems ( like foto )

that's interesting...unibios is the problem. I'll see if I can find a way for the cart to fix the problem that unibios has.

Thank you Darksoft. It was already mentioned before, but was is the model and type of MicroSD that you recommend for the multi: sandisk I guess. What is the minimum size required for the sd card
then what should I do? Reinstall fw and menu with the new sd card?

Thank you

Hello,

I have been searching through the forum but I haven't found a response to my problem. When I am looking in the games list of the Multi AES Cartridge I have noticed that some games are not showing a logo picture, with the message ''No Picture''. Is there any answer to this issue?. Thanks in advance.

''No Picture''

Thank you Darksoft. It was already mentioned before, but was is the model and type of MicroSD that you recommend for the multi: sandisk I guess. What is the minimum size required for the sd card
then what should I do? Reinstall fw and menu with the new sd card?

Thank you
Sandisk should work fine. Just be aware of bootlegs. I wouldn't order any SD card off on Amazon because so many are fake. I personally use PNY SD cards for all of the multis and they work great. There really is no minimum size that will work. You just need one at least big enough to hold all games.
Hello,

I have been searching through the forum but I haven't found a response to my problem. When I am looking in the games list of the Multi AES Cartridge I have noticed that some games are not showing a logo picture, with the message ''No Picture''. Is there any answer to this issue?. Thanks in advance.

''No Picture''
Those have to be added by us. Eventually we will get to it.

I have noticed that some games are not showing a logo picture, with the message ''No Picture''. Is there any answer to this issue?. Thanks in advance.
We know about that. For some games we don't have the picture. In others, it's a bootleg so, it should be an easy fix that we will fix whenever possible.

Thanks for the information. I thought that it had to do with corrupted file roms or whatever.

Perfect for me.

Always problems whith unibios 4.0? ( tried whith top hunter )

Last edited:
Back