What's new
Could you post the link to 20190829_r1075 or just to the Top file, I don't have it saved, thanks.

Just for information when I flash with this last update I have this screen for a split second
I specify that everything works perfectly

If it works well, I wouldn't bother. It must be because of the transition from the menu to the BIOS again.

I have a 2.3 unibios version, i will try if my 4.0 unibios have a problem

Hello Darksoft

I asked two other people to test top hunter with unibios 4.0 options selected, bug are the same than me.

They tried with SS2 , ( i didn’t try) : bug too.
Everything is ok with original games.

Last edited:
Hello everyone

I did the last update FW r1111 and I changed the micro sd transcend to sandisk . It works !! I can change simultaneously the 3 slots no problem. I though transcend was a good quality sd card .
Anyway it works flawlessly now. Thank you Darksoft

I only have still the black screen some micro seconds mostly in the menu but It appeared to be a problem of upscaler ossc
In some games like MOTW There are some small glitches I guess It will be corrected I future version.

Thank you to all of you again , Darksoft thank you again

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 311
It works !! I can change simultaneously the 3 slots no problem. I though transcend was a good quality sd card .
Great news!
I only have still the black screen some micro seconds mostly in the menu but It appeared to be a problem of upscaler ossc
That's what I'd assume as well.

In some games like MOTW There are some small glitches I guess It will be corrected I future version.
We are working on it.

Finally had a chance to try the latest update & menu, I still had to replace the TOP file with the earlier version but everything seems stable in regards to no graphical glitches or crashes when writing to the slots.

I do have a slight issue when usually booting the cart for the first time though with this firmware, it will fail to load some graphics, I can tell this has happened as the Unibios screen will fail to load the NEOGEO text then the game boots with missing graphics, if I turn the system off and back on it's generally fine after this.

Also enabling most cheats in the Unibios will cause games to crash, freeze or have graphical glitches in the few games that I tried i.e The Last Blade, Art of Fighting 3

I do have a slight issue when usually booting the cart for the first time though with this firmware, it will fail to load some graphics,
This could happen if your microSD is not a good one. Slow card tend to do so.

Also enabling most cheats in the Unibios will cause games to crash, freeze or have graphical glitches in the few games that I tried i.e The Last Blade, Art of Fighting 3
Now....that is interesting. Which UNIBIOS do you use? I'm going to check where the problem comes from.

I'm using an original Sandisk Ultra 16gb Class 10 card, never had this issue with previous updates. I played around an hour tonight though and it hasn't done it this time, odd.

I'm using Unibios 4.0, i've attached some images of the errors/glitches.

Attachments

• 20191211_213219_compress70.jpg
    20191211_213219_compress70.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 20191211_213201_compress15.jpg
    20191211_213201_compress15.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 250
Hi guys, one question, how do you save the Hiscore with AES multicart? I need a memory card?
I read on the back of multicart case:

'Includes support for saving Highscore for each game'

for AES version is present the support or only for MVS version?

Please let me know.
Thanks!

The idea is to add it also for AES, but for now works only on MVS.

are they still working on a fix for metal 3 and up? also when I run the game and then go to the menu to game configuration it tells me to run the game first even though I already ran the game. Also I can't enable freeplay in the configuration menu.

@draft9chem AES has no BackupRAM, so it can't save game states. We are working on a solution that will support it.
Once this is implemented will it enable audio on game intro's when the AES is in MVS mode? it's currently silent but i'm sure I've read that the MVS relies on this for games to function correctly.

Hello everyone I hope everything is ok for your regarding the current situation all over the world.

I am not sure to post my problem at the right place , if not, forgive me .

I have a small issue with the aes multi : with some games, like MOTW or rage of the dragon, some small glitches . I have found a discussion about it before where dark soft was mentioning that the problem might come from the way of treating the files containing the roms. For exemple by using windows on a Mac ? In other words it is better to use a pc windows, no Mac even using bootcamp. Is it right? View attachment IMG_0756.pdf

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0749.pdf
    49.8 KB · Views: 301
Back