What's new
Sometime the music and sound just stop, for exemple in kof95 in the middle of a fight it stop and when i finish the fight the music and sound became again normal.

Got this issue with kof 95 and Magical Drop 2 if i remember correctly.

But like i said in my previous reply its not with aes multi it's with the multi mvs, should i post this in the multi mvs thread?
Yes. This is AES Troubleshooting.

We've done some tests with NEO-AES (aka NEC version),3-3,3-4,3-5 and 3-6

The NEO-AES has problems with audio that we are trying to fix. The other versions work well.

If you have a 3-3 version, you may need a 5V5A PSU as the cart is more power hungry that a regular cart.

Please post here any issues that you have.

P.S. We've just released a new version of the menu. The changes are mainly for AES so it remember settings and doesn't restore to defaults everytime.
After updating the menu, you need to power cycle to completely reset the cartridge.

I have ordered a new power supply - 5v 3a as my current is 5v 1.5a (yeah it has always got very hot, size of a house brick and needs turning over) but it has always worked. Do you think this could be related to the no sound on NEO AES models?

We've done some tests with NEO-AES (aka NEC version),3-3,3-4,3-5 and 3-6

The NEO-AES has problems with audio that we are trying to fix. The other versions work well.

If you have a 3-3 version, you may need a 5V5A PSU as the cart is more power hungry that a regular cart.

Please post here any issues that you have.

P.S. We've just released a new version of the menu. The changes are mainly for AES so it remember settings and doesn't restore to defaults everytime.
After updating the menu, you need to power cycle to completely reset the cartridge.
Just updated to April 1st menu and still no sound... :(

I have ordered a new power supply - 5v 3a as my current is 5v 1.5a (yeah it has always got very hot, size of a house brick and needs turning over) but it has always worked. Do you think this could be related to the no sound on NEO AES models?
It may fix it, we're still investigating. In any case NEO-AES are more power picky than newer revisions.

My cart is on it's way to Sweden and I was wondering what brand and size of micro SD card should I buy?

I just updated the menu (01/04/2019) and nothing has changed regarding the saving of the settings in games.
I turned off and on the console several times without change. Reseting... Remove the power cord from the console ...
I also relaunched the update a second time. Nothing different.
I stay on 3 lives and the "normal" difficulty level on MS1, 5 lives and the "MVS" difficulty level in MSX, 2 rounds winners in MOTW ... always ... no matter what settings I make in the menu of Mutli-AES.

Of course, I put the update files in "/update/menu/" and erased the BUFF file each time. I have the good menu version in the settings of the Multi-AES (Apr. 1 2019).

Is there anything I could do wrong ?

:-\

As explained above. MENU SETTINGS are being saved. GAMES SETTINGS are not being saved yet. We'll probably add that feature soon.

Thanks.

I updated the menu - and while it saves the "USA" setting from boot to boot, it seems locked into "Japan" mode for region - as I get the "This game can only be played in Japan" for at least the three I tried.

Matt

Hello,I have a problem with my multi aes. It works, but it has massive graphics problems

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-02-08.35.22.jpg
    PicsArt_04-02-08.35.22.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 262
  • PicsArt_04-02-08.40.25.jpg
    PicsArt_04-02-08.40.25.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 264
that could be, where can I get the aes firmware?
There is separate threads because the cart is different and the firmware as well.

TO EVERYONE, DON'T UPDATE THE FIRMWARE OF THE AES MULTI CART USING THE FIRMWARE OF THE MVS MULTI PLEASE.

@Dast87 please send a picture of the section "ABOUT" from the menu. Thanks.

oh damn, is there a solution to the problem?

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-02-09.04.00.jpg
    PicsArt_04-02-09.04.00.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 243
Another issue I have is having change my region settings every time I power on my system. On top of that whenever I hit reset the game will always return to my default JPN AES console settings.

I updated the menu - and while it saves the "USA" setting from boot to boot, it seems locked into "Japan" mode for region - as I get the "This game can only be played in Japan" for at least the three I tried.

Matt
Another issue I have is having change my region settings every time I power on my system. On top of that whenever I hit reset the game will always return to my default JPN AES console settings.
which BIOS do you have? Stock BIOS? UNIBIOS? Which region?

Back