What's new
So if my sd card is formatted FAT32(allocation size: 32KB) with the following files:

/games/3countb/crom0

/games/3countb/fpga
/games/3countb/m1rom
/games/3countb/prom
/games/3countb/srom
/games/3countb/vroma0

/update/menu/crom0
/update/menu/m1rom
/update/menu/prom
/update/menu/srom
/update/menu/vroma0

Is there anything else that could be keeping the multi from going into the menu/booting?

Just trying to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks,
Ash

that looks correct. Are the file in /update gone after you power up? You need to wait for 20 seconds and the cart will reset automatically.

Also, any reason why you only got one game there? or was that a simplification?

Send me pics At ordini@saveyourgames.it, I Will resolve it, I want you happy of the Product. Aldo
Thanks Aldo! I just sent you an email.Cheers
fwiw my cart has a few marks on it as well which surprised me but doesn't really bother me., What did however (and i'm pretty surprised no one else has brought it up) is the rough dremel hole for the micro sd card and the little sticker that doesn't really cover it. For the price tag i was genuinely surprised the cart shell wasn't better in this regard.

The single game is only there as a simplification. No they haven't disappeared out of there.

Thanks,
Ash

fwiw my cart has a few marks on it as well which surprised me but doesn't really bother me., What did however (and i'm pretty surprised no one else has brought it up) is the rough dremel hole for the micro sd card and the little sticker that doesn't really cover it. For the price tag i was genuinely surprised the cart shell wasn't better in this regard.
That's my issue with it. The multi-cart itself is an outstanding product (as are all Darksoft multis), and no scratch of rough dremel hole on the shell will prevent using it, but as you said, for the price and considering that those shells are advertised as new, I was expecting a higher quality or better condition.

Please understand that I'm not bashing the product or anything, I'm just giving user feedback so that maybe it could be improved for further batches.

Now, shell condition aside, I've had quite a few issues running the multi on my AES. I'll post a detailed explanation when I get back home tonight, hopefully it will help identifying what's wrong with my setup and/or my cart.

First of all I want to apologies for the Little problems on the Shell but I want that all of you know this things:

Shell are New.

Shell are designed for aes games, then for the multiaes

Scratches are done in production, this material is very hard to work, also the press machine push it out and you have to take it At fly cause otherwise goes in the ground.

The mold for the Shell was about 27000€, and I repeat was deisgned for aes games, example Ngdev games.

Some holes maybe done badder than other, but we have to do it by hand, you can't do it in a factory way, modify the mold is an unbelievable work and then we Will have shells only for multi aes. We can't do that.

We are not a Great Factory, me, Stefano, Darksoft and Mitsurugi are all person with an unbelievable passion, we can't do all Perfect, we can't do also for have a price that can be affordable for everyone.

Believe me I apologies for all and we Will try do to it better. I hope that everyone can understand our efforts in this Project.

I don't know what else to do. It seems that the cartridge isnt booting after upgrading the power to the AES console. It has never worked after receiving it from SaveYourGames. If I was at least getting a menu or something then I could troubleshoot the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ash

I received my Triad 5V 4A power supply.

With my previous 2.5A psu, original games worked fine, but with the multi-cart the console would be stuck in a reboot cycle (unibios splash screen, ''Checking Games' message, then reboot, indefinitely).

Now with the Triad psu, it finally booted to the menu! And I thought that everything was now fine, and the power supply was indeed the problem before, so I was pretty happy.

However after playing some games for about 10mn my console rebooted by itself. And it got stuck in the same reboot cycle as before. After removing and re-inserting the multi cart it started working again. I loaded a game and the console reset. Stuck again in reboot cycle. Then it randomly exited the cycle and loaded the menu, but rebooted before I could even load a game.
And so on and so forth.

It happens randomly. Sometimes I can play before it does, sometimes it happens while I'm in the menu, sometimes it doesn't even have time to load the menu.
And usually once it starts happening it gets stuck in a loop, and I need to turn off the console and move the cartridge before it *may* work again. But maybe I'm just imagining that, and it is plain random, I'm not sure.

So now that I know that my power supply is beefy enough, I don't know what to try next.

The few mins I could play were awesome! I just need it to run consistently...

Any recommendation?

Cheers

That's clearly not the normal behaviour in any of the motherboards. Either there is something wrong with your setup or with the cart. Can you tell us more about your setup? Motherboard, BIOS, mods, etc.

First please update your profile so we can know who can help you with this.

I updated the location being Florida, USA. What else is needed?

That's clearly not the normal behaviour in any of the motherboards. Either there is something wrong with your setup or with the cart. Can you tell us more about your setup? Motherboard, BIOS, mods, etc.
My console is a NEO-AES3-5 with a 3.3 unibios, no other mods.

There is no coil close to the reset button on the motherboard, so according to Apocalypse it's confirmed to be a 5V unit.

Power supply: Triad 5V 4A

I'm connecting it to an OSSC using a retrogamingcable.co.uk packapunch RGB scart cable.

That's my issue with it. The multi-cart itself is an outstanding product (as are all Darksoft multis), and no scratch of rough dremel hole on the shell will prevent using it, but as you said, for the price and considering that those shells are advertised as new, I was expecting a higher quality or better condition.
Please understand that I'm not bashing the product or anything, I'm just giving user feedback so that maybe it could be improved for further batches.

Now, shell condition aside, I've had quite a few issues running the multi on my AES. I'll post a detailed explanation when I get back home tonight, hopefully it will help identifying what's wrong with my setup and/or my cart.
Same here. Bought the ST-V, CPSII, TaitoF3 - all outstanding products. But the Multi AES looks cheap... Shell looks used(got two friends with the same "issue" - two of us have a really big scratch on it), the print on the cartride and also the print of the insert are also low quality if you ask me.

I'm also not bashing - I'm grateful for the product, but expected higher quality/condition for this price.

Back