What's new
Hello citroevo , I sent you a PM .... the new firmware gives problems to me too .... :/ :/ :/

Hello,

I have the same problem than citroevo and Pharfetchd, there is someone who can send me an old firmware who works whithout artefact please ?
I must change the menu too ?

Thank you very much !

Bye

Hello,

I have the same problem than citroevo and Pharfetchd, there is someone who can send me an old firmware who works whithout artefact please ?
I must change the menu too ?

Thank you very much !

Bye
I've uploaded the files citroevo sent me, I believe you can leave the menu as the latest version, I never noticed any changes anyway, the firmware definately sorted the graphics issues I was having though.

Firmware
https://mega.nz/#!9l5liYoD!vC00-Yq-iz1f7aiSKzStVO4bEDXMqEPy9d55plZxoHs

Menu
https://mega.nz/#!Vow1QapY!BDwTV-eK2_-qpQK8F-7L2hxYkKUJsiyCr5Dqqi9Ewp8

I've uploaded the files citroevo sent me, I believe you can leave the menu as the latest version, I never noticed any changes anyway, the firmware definately sorted the graphics issues I was having though.
I test it and that's work perfectly. Thank you very much !

I test it and that's work perfectly. Thank you very much !
No problem

I have another issue with the cart, not sure if it has been mentioned already but occasionally it will refuse to write to any of the slots.

It tends to work flashing the games to all slots the first time, I can usually flash something a second time but by the third time it will usually freeze while writing, I just get a black screen that sits there for minutes.

If I turn the AES off then back on whatever slot I tried to flash to is corrupted and I can't write to any other slots either, I usually have to power off for 5-10 minutes before it will work again.

I'm currently on the previous firmware but the same happened on the latest firmware as well.

Hello everyone,

First I would like to mention that I am playing with the CPS2 multi for few month now and I am very satisfied thank you all !

Today I am here because I received my AES multi and I have some issue similar to most of the recents comments.
I tried first the old firmware as I received the cartridge. I am using a micro SD transcend premium 8 GB micro sd HC I. The games was writing on the 3 slots I could play the games no issue, sometimes some bug or glitch so I updated to the new firmware and menu and some small glitches appeared to the menu and the second game flashing did not worked.
I installed back the old firmware, keeping the new menu, no glitch any more I loaded for the first time the 3 slots with games it works flawlessly except magician lord AES which did nt not had sound and after restarting it many bug on the screen appeared I tried then to load 3 other games, remove the previous one and install three other after closing the menu, it starts and freeze or crash (similar to the problem of Pharfetchd). I had to switch off the console, wait few minutes (5 to 10 minutes) and switch on again. It starts normally with the previous game still loaded. I cannot flash the games a second time. I am on the old firmware but the same appeared with the new firmware.

Currently I am using the old version : 20181127_r989_AES with the new menu, ok I will go back to the old menu and test it
the version of the AES board is 3-5

Thank you for your help,

I reinstalled the old menu, after switching on the console a blue screen appeared for few minutes then the system started normally, I had to select 3 games to start, quit and it installed the 3 games on the 3 slots, no problem I could play the 3 games normally. I tried then to install 3 other games but still I had the same problem. after quit a black screen appeared it s written "please wait" but the black screen never change after 10 minutes, I switched off the console and wait for 10 minutes and switched on again. I noticed that the 3 first games was still on the 3 slots.
Does anybody has any suggestion for my problem ?

Thank you

I had a picture of the version of both the firmware and the menu I was using

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 129
Thst was going to be my suggestion. Try writing just one game.

Back