What's new
Hello raffy92 I have both PC and Mac and definitely Pc is better. Mac OS is adding some hidden files and folder that in my opinion can interfere.
Do you have any console mod also?

I am using boot camp , windows 8.1 on a mac. I used this for the CPS2 multi without any problem. I just have to buy a pc.
thank you for your comment

Hello everyone, I am now using windows 10 on a PC. I reinstall the menu and fw r111? It seemed to be better in term of small glitch but it is more and less the same and I had also no sound during playing SVC that I never had before.
I had also some new issue when swapping the games . At the end I couldn’t change it.
If there is any suggestion I would be happy
EBB3C79B-E886-4AA0-AED0-3BD1E9C4AB54.jpeg
969A2AFC-1A24-403B-A0B6-11DDE525A60E.jpeg
EBB3C79B-E886-4AA0-AED0-3BD1E9C4AB54.jpeg

Update of last FW done. Monitor tool in menu is cool :)
Just noticed that shortcut to switch games is not working on Windjammers (aes neo-0, unibios 4.0).
Does anyone also encounter this behavior?

Last edited:
Hi Darksoft, i bought yesterday an Aes Multi and i have some problems to program the roms or better every 2/3 times i try to program a slot i have this problem both if i try to program one at time or 3 at times.
I've tried several things and the latest 2 firmwares out, tried 2 types of memory - a sandisk 32 gb and transcend 16gb - 2 types of psu a +9 1.0 mA and a megadrive one +10 1.2mA always same problem, the game starts programming then black screen and i have to reboot. Sometimes also the cart can't restart and give me the white background as the cart is not inserted.

My model is a Pal one a Neo-Aec with unibios 4.0.

This is an example

@philjay78 that's not normal. There is something wrong in your setup. How are you creating your microSD? Using a MAC? Did you put in your PC and check for errors?

Did you check the Instructions? Which PSU are you using? PLMK.

Thanks.

No, pc. Formatted Fat32, 32kb. Yes two sdcard that have no problem.
Instructions, yes, it's simple. Select slot then exit and program.
Psu one +9 1.0 mA and i've tried a Megadrive one 1.2mA. Same problem.

Hello philjay78,

Have you tried formatting FAT32 with 65kb cluster size?

Good evening every one,

I have installed the FW r 1169_AES_only, the menu was the same as before 20191122, according to the menu I could install it properly but still I have some issues :
I could install the 3 games, play the game but I could not change even one game. I could erase all the game and we I restart manually, there is no game installed, I tried to install one but it doesn't.
Sometimes I have some huge graphical bug on the menu and still the regularly in the menu the image is becoming black for less the one second and come back directly after, sometimes with sound cutting. In game this black screen appeared as well, but it is rare.

I dont know what to do now
View attachment IMG_0934.pdf

Attachments

• IMG_0935.pdf
    40.5 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0933.jpg
    IMG_0933.jpg
    921.7 KB · Views: 126
I am using boot camp , windows 8.1 on a mac.
Hello everyone, I am now using windows 10 on a PC.
First of all, make a check of the microSD in your PC looking for errors, please.

Those symptons are very weird and they might be related to many thinks, like PSU not powerful enough or cart slot dirty.

Do a full FW upgrade, including the cpld file and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

@philjay78 sounds good! It sometimes occurs for me and in this case I remove the game in the slot, flash, and then add again the game.
I think the micro sd is very sensitive on my side...

@Darksoft @Fgto79 i spoke too early. The problem is not fixed, after reset sometimes i have white screen and when restart it happens this...

With darksoft

With original cart

Last edited:
which version of the menu do you have installed? when you did an update did all files get deleted from the microsd?

Back