What's new
while the Sega Blast City is rated around 216W, according to the American Sega Bass Fishing manual.
You can probably chalk that up to the thirsty model 3 boards, the Blast has a sticker on the back of them stating 147W, I measured mine running an original MK2 and it used less power than that.

Welcome aboard brutha. Where in the Bay Area are you located?
SF proper here.

I have another question if anyone could answer how am I supposed to connect an HDMi cable to the vewlix?
HDMI to DVI adapter (all Vewlix LCDs have VGA and DVI connectors on them).
Not sure if this applies, but I'm not sure if the vewlix monitors support HDCP. Although if I had to make an educated guess, I'd suspect that the older L, F[C], models do not, while the newer Diamonds do. Maybe somebody can confirm?
If your monitor is not HDCP compliant, you will need an HDCP stripper (readily available online) depending on your source. As an example, most (all?) modern consoles will refuse to output to a non-HDCP compliant display.

@adgenet the F[C] and L do not. Nor does the original blue Diamond monitor. Not sure about the second 1080P monitor ( @Derick2k likely knows ) or the one in the Diamond Black/Orange cabs ( @SNK-NEO-GEO would likely know ). My guess would be no as they have no reason to.

Most cheap HDMI splitters also strip HDCP, so that's a convenient and sub-$25 way to fix the problem.

I'd suspect that the older L, F[C], models do not, while the newer Diamonds do. Maybe somebody can confirm?
None of them support HDCP, which is why you get a cheap HDMI splitter like @rewrite suggested above.
most (all?) modern consoles will refuse to output to a non-HDCP compliant display.
I don't own a Xbox One, so I can't say about that console... PS4 is the only one I know of that refuses to display anything.

I am not sure if the black has DHCP but it can display anything that I plug from PS4 to XboX over the DVI port with and HDMI to DVI cable.. only one line of monitor, as far as I know that has an HDMI input and that is the one that we used to call "New Diamond monitor".. I can bet that has HDCP. Which reminds me that I have one of those monitors and will list it for trade..

Yeah, if it displays PS4 natively, it has HDCP. Mine absolutely will not.

I think i got everything that I needed still with no results so far I can't get any image out of the dvi port of my FC

the monitor turns on and it displays no signal on the upper right corner.

I tried to run my ps3 through dvi d to hdmi + hdcp hdmi splitter with no result what could I be doing wrong?.

I tried to push the select button( it supposedly changes the input?) several times on the screen controls with no luck

Back