What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
New price on AES Carts!!!!

We have taken down the pricedown to 399 EUR or 425 USD!!!!

You can get your AES Multi from the following two sites:

http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&path=89&product_id=166

https://highscoresave.com/neo-geo-multi-aes-cart/

Darksoft's Multi-AES Features
----------------------------

This cartridge is designed to run any Neo-Geo game be it existing, homebrew or even games you may want to develop.
It doesn't support any of the NGDEV games and it won't support them in the future as a explicit request of NGDEV team.

The cartridge has the following features:

* Compatible with every existing NeoGeo game, homebrew or your own developed Neo-Geo software.
* Offers 3 simultaneous virtual slots. YES, this cart converts each slot of your MVS pcbs into additional 3 slots to load more MVS games!
* Each slot offers 768 Mbits of memory, enough to hold the largest officially released game.
* MicroSD slot to add new games or software at any time. Supports FAT32 with long file names.
* Runs unpatched original ROMS.
* Includes the coolest menu that we could think of, with several navigating modes and amazing tunes.
* Menu is flexible and continuosly being supported.
* Includes support for saving soft dipswitches for each game.
* Includes support for saving High Scores for each game.
* Switch Regions without the need for a bootleg BIOS.
* Easy call back of menu at any time during game play with a joystick+button combination.
* Easy slot change at any time during gameplay with a joystick+buttons combination.
* 8 layer state-of-the-art PCB with Altera Cyclone IV, DDR memory, Flash memory and ARM processor.
* Low power, high density design. Cart weighs less and consumes less power than an original cartridge.
* Updateable firmware and menu by just adding new files into the microSD.
* DDR technology allows to load the largest game in less than 18 secs as compared to 4 minutes of flash technology.
* Delivered with a high quality, drug-free plastic shell for proper protection and storage.
* Includes snaplock and Insert as a homage to the original AES cartridge sets.
* Continuous support and improvements. Many more features coming soon.
* An outstanding track record of all of Darksoft's multi-game products!

A small update on the next batch of MVS and AES. ( 04 August 2019)

IMG-20190725-WA0033.jpg
IMG-20190803-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20190803-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20190803-WA0025.jpg

New price on AES Carts!!!!

We have taken down the pricedown to 399 EUR or 425 USD!!!!

Previous price was 589 USD.

You can get from our 2 usual distributors.

http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&path=89&product_id=166
https://highscoresave.com/neo-geo-multi-aes-cart/

So in short, you will be getting the same cart, with 3 Slots, RAM based, ultra fast load, Cool menu, New updated firmware and very nice plastic shell and snaplock for only 425 USD!!! Limited to only last 30 units of this batch.

Enjoy!

Deleted because i cant read

Last edited:
maybe you are mixing the MVS Box with the AES snaplock. AFAIK all AES from all batches were sent with a shockbox.

Got mine today, can’t wait to go back home and try it.

Thanks to Highscoresaves for an outstanding service and speed, second purchase and as before they are reliable and dedicated.

No better time to get one.

Received mine from highscoresave a few days ago, finally got a chance to hook up my AES and everything seems to work perfectly so far. Japanese AES with no mods, original BIOS. Using original PRO-POW3 power supply. Packaging with the shell and case looks amazing.

I also have the MVS version since second the batch I think, so I am a satisfied customer. :) Thanks a lot!

Happy new year.

Hi - I tried to buy a Multi AES several times on saveyourgames.it today but it says there's no stock left when I checkout.

Tried again today using a different browser just in case but had no success. Looks like saveyourgames doesn't have any Multi AES left which is very unfortunate for me as I just bought an AES console just for this :(

32Gb is enought. Important is that you use a good branded microSD SHDC (not SDXC)

do you have a waiting list to purchase everdrive and what is the payment method?
i am waiting to get

Back