What's new

brad808

Professional
Reaction score
Namco 357
An error has occurred (80022c81). Tekken 6 powers up then error message above. Can anyone give me direction? Really haven't looked at it closely yet at all but some pointers would help. Thanks

I'm not familiar with this system yet. Easy enough to create new HD image? Or what is good step?

Try to make an img of the HDD to verify if it has bad sectors

I think I've pretty much confirmed it's the hard drive. I put it into my PC with clonezilla and I keep getting smart errors on it. Unfortunately I can't find a drive dump online anywhere. It looks like there was one at some point but all the links are gone or dead. Any one able to help me out?

Edit: I should clarify its Tekken 6 bloodline rebellion that I need.

Also also if I try to boot the 357 with no drive I get a different error so I assume the system is still seeing the drive but there are issues with it.

hey brad. If you're looking for an hdd/usb replacement for your tekken i might have one, I have a T6BR for 357 but my 357 itself signals the 3 beeps of death. Let me know if it interests you.

hey brad. If you're looking for an hdd/usb replacement for your tekken i might have one, I have a T6BR for 357 but my 357 itself signals the 3 beeps of death. Let me know if it interests you.
What about me... :(

Back