What's new
Hi
Does anyone of you have issues using the combo 161 in 1 and Unibios v4 ?
I can use the pick n mix menu, but I can't access the Unibios menu (start + select) with the adapter.
Thanks
See:

I have assembled one of those and it's working very well, thank you both Arithmus and Frank_fjs.
The only thing I can't do is use the menu midgame using an Unibios, pressing coin + start does nothing.
Ahh yes, coin and start can't be triggered simultaneously, they cancel each other out. Can this behaviour be altered @Arthrimus?

There are other combo keys to access unibios, I use button 5 (select) and coin from memory, or it could be button 5 and start, I can't remember.

How do I start a continuous shot

Attachments

• SAT2NEO-PCB-TOP.png
    SAT2NEO-PCB-TOP.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 156
You mean rapid / autofire?

The particular adaptor you show is an older version with no such feature. The newest design by Arthrimus has autofire and button mapping.

No reaction after inserting the game machine,The LDE light on the adapter is not working either,Ask great God to teach me this what problem

Last edited:
Soldering on a few of the Saturn connector pins looks light.

Once you have it working, don't forget on first power on (after a fresh program) you need to map the buttons.

Soldering on a few of the Saturn connector pins looks light.

Once you have it working, don't forget on first power on (after a fresh program) you need to map the buttons.
Only the directional keyboard works at present,The coin can only be pressed at the beginning +AB at the same time, no other reaction,The LED lights are not on,Please advise the great God

Attachments

• d33b97a59b86bae047b70489c952263.jpg
    d33b97a59b86bae047b70489c952263.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 174
Low fuse is good.

No other fuse settings need be applied.

As mentioned in the instructions and my post above, upon first use after programming the buttons MUST be mapped. This only needs to be performed once or when you wish to alter mappings.

Plug it in, and hold down START plus any two face buttons for a few seconds...

This enters button remapping mode.

Press button A once, then button B twice, and so on until all buttons (ABCXYZ) are done. This maps button A as input 1, button B as input 2 and so on.

Then press START again to exit button remapping mode.

Your LED is soldered on backwards.

Thank you for your reply. I see. Is my LED lamp connected backwards

I believe your LED is connected backwards. That's the only thing that would prevent it from working. :)

I believe your LED is connected backwards. That's the only thing that would prevent it from working. :)
I just redid it,,Other keys are normal, led lights are positive and negative welding is not bright

How to set the auto connect function? Do I need to brush another firmware

Could this converter set the hex keys in the HEX file as the keys in the picture for me

Last edited:
Do YOU have to use XZCBD60W for LED lamps? Do you not support other led lamps

Back