What's new

BBurk

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I recently moved and my Confidential Mission arcade monitor was damaged during the trip. I was not able to replace it and saw that people were converting them into a pedestal with a larger/newer TV as a monitor. I have nearly finished with the cabinet, but am waiting on a 50" TV with a VGA input and have some questions.
I was wondering if anyone had advice for mounting the ten emitters around the television. I am mostly concerned about accuracy and tracking, but also would like it to look nice.
I am trying to buy longer connectors between the emitters. Are they called S5 balance connectors? And where is the best place to purchase them?
Would stretching the picture to fit a widescreen TV affect the accuracy, and if so is it best keep it in it's original aspect ratio.
Any advice or links to threads that cover similar projects would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2019-04-09 (2).png
    2019-04-09 (2).png
    973.4 KB · Views: 774
Welcome!

This is the introduction thread so you will probably get more help on your project if you repost it in one of the help forums also. :)

Back