What's new
Can't wait to get my cases!

Good luck with the new job, hopefully things will settle down at some point, and you can return to making these excellent cases for other people.

Got my System 16 multi! It's a thing of beauty, not that I expected anything less :)

If you get a chance for install instructions on the remote, might not be a bad idea? Pretty sure I did it right, but it took me way more time than the board itself. Also if anyone has a link for a usb-c extended to attach to the case, that would rule!

Attachments

• PXL_20201129_030109701-01.jpeg
    PXL_20201129_030109701-01.jpeg
    753.5 KB · Views: 228
perfect ! happy to see it got to you without a scratch !
yes i really wanted to make a "remote install" info sheet.

i was about to make it with pictures this last friday...
and a freaking hammer fell right on my cell while i was busy trying figuring out why the water heater stoped working..
it really wasnt a good weekend =_+

i just got a new cell today (thx black friday for extending deals y_y )
i'll get to it tomorrow :)

as for my 2 last orders.
don't worry guys, ( @LemmyBarnett & @kl3mousse )
i just finished packing everything up

its getting shipped tomorrow !
just hope it could get before chrismas

Attachments

• 127785712_3538110886244314_7230175679224289748_n.jpg
    127785712_3538110886244314_7230175679224289748_n.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 167
here's some help at last XD
if you need more pm me :)

AND last order is now COMPLETE ! yay

Attachments

• remote 2.jpg
    remote 2.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 194
  • remote accs.jpg
    remote accs.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 193
  • remote1.jpg
    remote1.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Cool. I did it right then. Just took a while with my big bear claws of hands ;)

Yay it made the trip safely!! Good news then. I wasnt too scared but it was taking so long with all the shipping delays.

Very happy if you like it :D
As for the personal news, yep it seems im moving definitively off my previous job. Ill see if i can still make new cases with my previous boss.... Not sure if i can. Ill keep everyone informed if i ever re-open the preorders...i might show a few new personal cases from time to time

Until then, ill still be around this wonderful forum dont worry

Congrats on the new job!

Thanks for your contribution, I never got one, but I love looking at all the great creations and others posting their happy pictures!

Would you make a case for primal rage PCB if the dimensions are provided?

Would you make a case for primal rage PCB if the dimensions are provided?
Thanks for interest !

Problem with taking orders from pcb i dont currently own would be guessing heat or instalation results not to high quality standard....because i can't test..
And despite making weird / cool cases, it would be unfair to pay any price for a defective product. (and at worst could result in damaging the pcb !)

But , the bigger problem for now is that ive stopped to make cases for a unknown lengh of time since ive been hired for a completely new job.

I MIGHT make some again later....but not much. Maybe just show a few products...

Im sorry :( making cases was a lot of fun

Last edited:
That Parodius case is amazing! Any plans to ever make one for Gakojou Parodius? I can wait until the end of time if it looks as good as the other cases you've made. Best of luck with the new job; I'm glad you were able to find one given the current situation in the world.

hmm my current case is for double dragon 2 ... if the double dragon 1 pcb have the same size it could fit probably. (and holes too !)
but i dont have that pcb right now so i cant check

Ok good news and bad news.

good news :
-i'm back :P i was busy like hell.....
-i've started some new projects.

Bad news :
-it might takes more time now that i work elsewhere but i've been granted permission from old boss to submit ideas for personal use. (but might cost more x_x)
-I cannot make old projects. Everything was lost. I have still a few things on home computer but i would have to start from scratch. so better forget it :P (and worked SO freaking hard on that mortal kombat case...what a loss...)
-I don't know if i can mass produce cases. It will have to be analysed with my previous boss.

But i can always show you what is the end results...and i might have a beta or 2 for sale if anyone is interested.

Venture aluminum case coming up in a few months

Attachments

• 186508429_606041087023272_1671113880969255580_n.jpg
    186508429_606041087023272_1671113880969255580_n.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 134
Back