What's new
Fantastic work! And my condolences for your family member with cancer. I’ve had a few friends and family pass away from it-they can’t find a cure fast enough.

At freaking last.

Sexy parodius is done.... And daaaamn i didnt foresaw that vinyl sticker couldnt be transparent And plain at the same time. I had to cut the caracter one by one.... Took me almost one hour.... Dont know if i can survive a bunch of these. Guess ill have to have a talk to anyone wanting one bevause a lot of stuff can go wrong @_@

But enough... Here's the final product.... Now im off to test the heat

Attachments

• received_460095031522433.jpeg
    received_460095031522433.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 196
And daaaamn i didnt foresaw that vinyl sticker couldnt be transparent And plain at the same time. I had to cut the caracter one by one.... Took me almost one hour
Well it looks fantastic, but yea thats waaaay too much work.
Personally I would be happy with just a solid case, like in the example of CPS1... Something more generic that would fit all the CPS1 (short/dash) games and could be customized with just single vinyl title sticker.

Well it looks fantastic, but yea thats waaaay too much work.Personally I would be happy with just a solid case, like in the example of CPS1... Something more generic that would fit all the CPS1 (short/dash) games and could be customized with just single vinyl title sticker.
Ok then. Next in line are
-cps1 custom
-double dragon II

Last edited:
Cps1 case could go black or gray
Double dragon II im leaning toward red or blue again

Heres my color choices

Attachments

• received_2686332494752688.jpeg
    received_2686332494752688.jpeg
    734.2 KB · Views: 174
I like black for CPS1!
Don't forget to leave a hole (just below the C-board custom) in the case for people who have SF2/CE/HF boards.
We need it for the kick harness...
CUkRDRj.jpg

yup, if i remember it also used by player 3 for king of dragon / knight of the round
So ill need 'em as well.

The case will bare some similarities to the current cps1 case made by capcom.
-I'll probably make a big Capcom logo vertically beside the game image. or just make a small logo like on the case (to give it a good look)
-ill keep the vent (easy to do)
-put the game cover on vinyl/lexan with a notch on the side to be able to put a cable or 2.

i'd guess there isn't much heat issue if there's no fan on the case ? (i never saw one in reallife)
but if yes tell me i'll see what i can do.

Would have loved to make cables for kick harness glued to a cover besides the jamma plug...but well.. lack of skills and tools for that
...for now

Attachments

• cadalaca_dinos_grande.png
    cadalaca_dinos_grande.png
    692 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Just a thought - I'm sure many people will be getting the CPS1 Multi when it releases, and rumor has it that isn't too terribly far away.

Being that we know it's going to be a fully custom B/C board, you might want to hold off until we see what the footprint is going to be, in case (for example) the kick harness has a different location or something? So that your case could work for both?

Again, just a thought. I wouldn't be surprised if @hursit was planning a CPS1 Multi case too, so yours could be reserved for original boards and that way no overlap.

Just a thought - I'm sure many people will be getting the CPS1 Multi when it releases, and rumor has it that isn't too terribly far away.

Being that we know it's going to be a fully custom B/C board, you might want to hold off until we see what the footprint is going to be, in case (for example) the kick harness has a different location or something? So that your case could work for both?

Again, just a thought. I wouldn't be surprised if @hursit was planning a CPS1 Multi case too, so yours could be reserved for original boards and that way no overlap.
The idea crossed my mind,
I already have two cps1 here.
For now i'd guess it would be only suitable for CPS1, it might take a while before i can
even have my hands on one multi (i'm pretty far in the list)

guess ill see when i get there.
Maybe i won't need to do much changes.

thanks for the warning ;)

I have a few CPS1 boards, so even if the multi won't fit into the case I don't care.
That being said, I will want another case at that time, suitable for the multi. :whistling: :D

Yes i have a plan to make Metal Case for the CPS1. But im waiting for the Multi System actually. But if people want it i can make it for the mainboard only ;)

As for what i'm working on.

yeah, good old Autocad because i lack skills for Solidworks :P
but i can still work nicely.

so here's the proto i'm working on.
dont know if i should use a big lexan with capcom logo.
or use the laser to make holes (ans use colors like i did with konami logo)

opinions ?

*green - pcb*
*white - case*
*Cyan - lexan*

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 194
Same I like the Capcom cut away, could we get a "CPS1" logo just below the capcom?
Like this...
58923e287157e_CPS1(Logo).png.b96e787f81011dfbd97dfe391a37c22c.png

Yes.

I
Same I like the Capcom cut away, could we get a "CPS1" logo just below the capcom?
Oh sure why didnt i think of that. :)
So, i keep the capcom logo and ill add the cps1.

Wich would you guys prefer ? Making a hole so i can put a sticker to keep original colors for both capcom & cps logo (like i did with asterix) .. Or just carve the logos in the case without any colors. (just holes in logo shapes)

Or just carve the logos in the case without any colors. (just holes in logo shapes)
I like having just the holes for "Capcom" and "CP System 1" but for the game art I like the idea of a customizable label.

So here's what it could look like.

no vinyl/lexan on top except for game picture + on the sides (i'll think of something regarding that)

air should be pulled out easy with logos and air vent on top.

Now that i got a better look at what must be done i can push forward :)
BUT it will take some time :D so ~beeee patient

i'll update progress :)

on a side note,
i Might also sell my 2 first versions of asterix/tetris cases (those without names on the sides)
if it interest someone be sure to poke me, but ill ask the very 2 first persons who were interested in my list (and some other people back on facebook.)
the cases are the same except well. cost a little bit less since no lexan on both sides. so i could let them go -10$ each from the current price.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 200
Back