What's new
Looking good!

I had 2 ideas to suggest

On the top piece, make the top right corner rounded instead of a 90 degree so its the same style as the other corners.

Have you also considered making the top and side pieces reversible? This would allow having 2 sets of logos for the case that you could switch between by flipping them.
Yep, the other corner will be round. It was missing in proto.

As for being reverssible, i'm not sur because the plate cant be counter sunk both sides... Unless i dont do it

Ok so heat test are done.

After 4h from game runing (played 2-3 times among them) the whole case only felt a bit warm (nothing very critical if you ask me) on one spot. Better be carefull, so im gonna add a small air vent on front, besides the connector aera.

Like ive said, im not that worried since the case is one big aluminum home, but well id feel bad if something happened because of my product.

Seeing my list of names growing, im going to start checking if everyone are still willing to get one. I will do my best to make everything ready. If you dont see your name on the front page pm me so i add you

I'm sold on your CPS1 case.
Put me on the list dude.
Your work is supurb, and you're a humble guy.
If you come up with a CPS2, and 3 I might budge on those as well.

Just dropping in to say I’d buy a cps1 with a multi label design, if that’s happening. Also looking forward to seeing your KI or KI2 versions. Those midway boards make awful noises when I move them around so having them mounted seems like a good idea.

Just to be sure, i have no way to know what the new multi will look like, it might not fit. I cant say yet.

this case is designed for a standard cps1 unit.

Because only the A-board is mounted, and the case fits that... The multi B-board can be as large as the entire A-board.
I'd say its a good chance it will fit, however be aware that at this point we simply don't know for sure.

If that is a problem, wait!
I will purchase a case, and I'm early in line for the multi once its released...
If any problems exist I will be sure to let everyone know, and also what modifications need to be made so it will fit.

Nah its just to be sure everyone is informed. Its not a problem for those in the list.

But if it is, id say to everyone else to wait until its out :D

For those who would prefer that i change it to a color closer to original capcom case. This is the closest i can get.

Its still more black but theres a bit of gray.
Do you prefer black or this one i cant do both sadly with current production

Attachments

• received_2817766531568462.jpeg
    received_2817766531568462.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 152
Also don't see much of a difference but I would go with the black if I had to choose. Fine with either.

That one looks kinda like a faded black. I would prefer the straight black over that.

well there's a small difference...not very easy to see on picture.
I do have found the right color...but sadly we don't have this one here...

so i better stay with original black in the end :/
Since i'm doing also Astérix case, i can do blue if anyone wants a blue instead of black.
just tell me via PM else im going to assume its all black :) ill probably end the pre-order by friday.
so for those wanting one, better be quick ;)

also ! like ive said , don't forget that i can't garantee that DS multi cps1 will fits in.
Think of this case as an original cps1 case. ;)

Last edited:
I cant garantee.
I never saw it, x_x

Edit: oooh i see, sorry i made a typing mistake thx for pointing that out

Last edited:
Yes sorry, I was thinking CP2 multi for some reason, of course you haven't seen the CPS1 multi yet... b/c if you have I would be VERY jealous!

Great work on the cases! I can't buy one right now, but I hope down the road the demand allows a second run!

Back