What's new
Almost done ! except some small details im still waiting to be done :)
i guess it looks amazing XD

Attachments

• 20190417_121204.jpg
    20190417_121204.jpg
    757.8 KB · Views: 316
Hmmm. Looking at it..ishould have choose white paint to go with konami logo... Haha oh well

Holy crap that looks great! Do you love that game or something? That's a lot of effort for that specific game, although the game is quiet good, it's just not a popular as TMNT or X-Men, etc...

Holy crap that looks great! Do you love that game or something? That's a lot of effort for that specific game, although the game is quiet good, it's just not a popular as TMNT or X-Men, etc...
Yeah i like the game, being french speaking since birth, Astérix was part of my childhood strongly (espacially during christmas time on tv). The only good game from Astérix i ever played was this one.

Since i only have one cab and one cocktail....ill have to switch games and keeping PCB around with kids...they touch everything without any specific reasons O_O. That way i get a chance that it get stored properly. So i made that for fun, if people wants one i can check how much i can get it for small quantity (approx). I'm already working on the next one. ELse its very nice to hear all those positive comments ^^ this make my day

All that is missing is the "Asterix/konami colors" logo on the lexan i made and some plastic legs
to put beneath the case

Attachments

• 20190418_124638.jpg
    20190418_124638.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 20190418_124718.jpg
    20190418_124718.jpg
    839.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 20190418_124630.jpg
    20190418_124630.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 311
I was super happy when I got it as well :) Definitely the best adaptation of the IP imho. It's too bad the character was not very famous in the US or Japan so the game is underrated, but at the same time, I am glad I got it for way way less than what the other Konami beat'em up (TMNT, Simpson's etc) are going for :D

Nice job! I like the colorful approach with the sticker, reminds me of a console cartridge :)

I made some marquee to try with. I think it looks great :)

... Dont mind the bezel and controls, my cab is a bit of a mess for now XD

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1555630990046.jpg
    FB_IMG_1555630990046.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 418
wow, that case is amazing!
Asterix is one of my favourites of all time still love it to play.

Please let me know in case you would ever make some more for selling!

wow, that case is amazing!
Asterix is one of my favourites of all time still love it to play.

Please let me know in case you would ever make some more for selling!
I'll have some stuff to check first BUT it may be possible for me to create some. I'm still waiting for how much a small quantities would cost me.

ill have to change some stuff.

*Blue color : it will be another kind of blue which is very nice and pretty similar don't worry. (because that previous blue was very problematic and we try not to use it anymore.)

*Metal thickness was way too much for what it needs...the case is solid sure....but almost looks like a tank XD i could drop it to something with less weigh so shipping doesn't bite a leg off. I'm from Canada so shipping might be expensive for some people here.

ill update when i know any price infos :)

Suuuuper pretty. Somehow I missed this first time around. Would love to get a similar case for my Haunted Castle board from Konami.

Don't worry guys we just got into some complication with our machines here.
i had to wait until everything went back in order since we accumulated lots of work.

Case thickness will be changed to 0.081" don't worry its still pretty hard !

That new model is now in process.
i just need my employee to come back from vacation. (for the bending machine)
Gimme a week or 2 and ill have prices for you :)

That model will be for sale as well

Don't worry guys we just got into some complication with our machines here.
i had to wait until everything went back in order since we accumulated lots of work.

Case thickness will be changed to 0.081" don't worry its still pretty hard !

That new model is now in process.
i just need my employee to come back from vacation. (for the bending machine)
Gimme a week or 2 and ill have prices for you :)

That model will be for sale as well
Great news, hopefully a good price too!

Does anyone else know (and can you post) the Konami PCBs that would fit in this footprint?

quite of a late news.

sorry for being silent, i got pretty sick lately.
anyway,

the new case is finish on computer.
i only have to wait in line when i can have a spot back at work to the laser programming bench. (we're very busy at the moment)

after that it should go pretty fast.

well, I am quite happy to see there is any progress - does not matter if that will take some time ;)
looking forward for the concept and price indication.

Back