What's new
I like it with the shades!

Oh man, I was going to buy a BT case, but now I have a BT cabinet, it would be pointless! I'm going to put my BT up for trade, so I'll point whoever gets it to this thread!

Great work as usual!

I'm going to put my BT up for trade, so I'll point whoever gets it to this thread!
tenor.gif

LOL, I don't want to fill this thread with BS on my games. I have a WTB thread here, search for my posts and go there for discussion.

Here, it's all about @Escarioth awesome cases!

Hell, maybe I'll still get one and jam it into my cabinet.. keep the PCB pretty and safe..

I sure will be! Just snagged a BT pcb and definitely want that thing to be safe and feeling sassy in one of his great cases.

quite a few hiccups here and there that ill need to correct but
im quite happy with the finish and how it looks.

only need to get back my pcb to check on heat problems and it will be ready for order on 3rd order list
when all second one has been cleared.

so what you think :)

edit : oups on picture i forgot to bolt the frogs so that why they are bending a little lol

Attachments

• 97329891_680258256122469_2284127237953290240_n.jpg
    97329891_680258256122469_2284127237953290240_n.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 97645421_333311844303111_6774130051131637760_n.jpg
    97645421_333311844303111_6774130051131637760_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 97887507_562564441336007_4913402119442137088_n.jpg
    97887507_562564441336007_4913402119442137088_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 98
Really like how Battletoads is progressing! Can’t wait to get mine.

Let me know if you think it could be possible to make one for Heavy Smash and In the Hunt

Let me know if you think it could be possible to make one for Heavy Smash and In the Hunt
Hmm.

To be able to make such cases i would have to onw the pcb in hands. I need all the holes placement and need the pcb to be sure that when its fixed, nothing goes wrong.

So for now sadly none of those two are in the target list but you never know. If i run into one id probably make one

Somehow I missed a Battletoads on eBay yesterday for cheap :(. Looking if anyone has extra. That case is slickkkkk

Still waiting for the tmnt arts update. i did everything else so it shouldnt be much longer.

As for @BlinG, your order is closed and ready tonight, ill ship it tomorrow. Ill send you a picture so you can approove everything is good to go.

Took like forever x_x
Hope ill never get a 20 order of tmnt. It gonna take me days to cut and fit.

At least now the hard part is done.

Tomorow i install and start making boxes :D

Attachments

• received_594443911451903.jpeg
    received_594443911451903.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 112
Wow, theses Turtles signs looking great.
Are you willed to offer one of these only?
I am interessted to get one for my project. Working on a topper for my TMNT pinball maschine.

Wow, theses Turtles signs looking great.
Are you willed to offer one of these only?
I am interessted to get one for my project. Working on a topper for my TMNT pinball maschine.
Theres always a way to do things, just depand on what you want and how big.

And for everyone on second order, the wait should be over, im packing cases tonight, i dont think ill be able to send them all tomorrow but ill try :)

worked allllll night to get it done. (1:40am here)

I really wanted to ship it by tomorrow :)
you guys waited so long, and i dont know how long the shipping will be

just got an adaptor for a Mr.do a few days ago....took 3 months to get here...
*sigh*

anyway now its my turn to wait for the best part.
When you'll all be showing it off :D (i always get a nice warm feeling inside huhu)

ok for the new people buying for the first time.
i'll explain it here. ( i had a nice page printed to explain how to install the case and its stuck on my unreachable PC back at work)

You'll get a pack of screws inside box.
-Black ones (x5) are for holding the case and base together. (Youll need a small hexagonal head)
-screws with a white plastic washer (6x) are to be put in each pcb's holes
-Plastic washers (6x +1extra)are to be put on the other side of the pcb on each screws. that way pcb is held between a pair of plastic washers.
they can be tricky to install on screws...so just insert them on the screw and twist them clockwise until its fit to the pcb.

when all six are done... put the pcb right on top of the base's inserts and screw each one halfway, so that the pcb slowly move down equally.
and finally all the way down

Now this part is for every TMNT cases.
The konami Logo sticker is free and not glued to the case. so you can put it where you want !
Its vynil so there's some trick to apply them

-get a spray bottle and put some dishes soap inside ( just a few)
-spray the part you want to put the sticker on.
-put the sticker on the soapy water you sprayed and adjust it.
When its ready , you'll have remove the water beneath... back then i was using an old credit card with something smooth around it,
and you do multiple passes on the sticker to remove bubbles and wrinkles.

surely some videos on youtube. if you are more visual.

and im off to bed ... =_=

Every orders are now in shipped status !

Sadly will have to adjust the shipping fees for USA and international (+3$ for US and +5$ for international)
i was off a few time under, probably price went up a bit because of covid19's mess.

don't worry im not asking the missing money to anyone. unless it would have been waaaaay off.
and usually it's international shipping that is the scary part. it can really goes up fast.

I also feared shipping problems for @nassekova
there are some place canada is not shipping because of that damn virus. But it was all A-ok in the end :)

I'll be heading back to work on june 8th (its been 3 months @_@...i even had time to finish persona 5 royal and final fantasy 7R)
When i do , ill first have to get all that late work that has been sitting on my desk for 3 months...

and after that i'll open list for 3rd order I usually have a lot of time for that in mid-summer.
list will be on front page as usual and contact you all when i'm ready.

Next orders will have new promotional Battletoads :P and probably will throw in my previous Small Rare Logos with it.
anyway, i'll think of something cool for people ordering them :)

Back