What's new
I got my TMNT yesterday! Haven't had a chance to put it together, but it looks even better in person than in pictures!

Cant wait to see it assembled :)

Oh, and if you have troubles assembling, pm me without fear. Ill see what i can do to provide help. ;)

Last edited:
@nekojeeta
@blonu
@RandomRetro

i also added you the the list on front page,
don't worry i'm far from being ready to launch the third order.

If you wish to be out, you can tell me anytime

Last edited:
As for good news.

My pink case Color was depleted for months. I finally made some experiments with powders with one of the guys here and came up with a rather weird/nice pink/white color.

Ill show tomorrow, the sexy parodius case could be quite amazing with such a color id guess.

Ok and now for Sega16 proto in what i think may be around the final form

case was put in white by accident but i think it might look nice.
Else i guess it would be Black for easy prints.

This time, no blue case lol
it looked silly.

-a covering plate for the dip switch. (can be removed to access them)
-2 side stickers for whatever game you need (not shown)
-1 medium size front sticker for game you want (not shown)
*sega logo and system 16 are carved throught the case, no colors*

i have NO WAY to know if it can fits the multi.
so for now the case will be for original games. unless someone can confirm what i'd need to change.
or if by any chance fits in perfectly with the multi.

I will be able to add this one to the current 3rd order pre-order when its finished
what you think :) (black case would be 125$usd if you guys prefer white ill have to check with paint costs)

Attachments

• sega16.jpg
    sega16.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 117
  • sega162.jpg
    sega162.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 109
The multi rom board is smaller than actual rom boards are, so I'm pretty confident that would fit it, other than you wouldn't have access to the dip switches for game selection if you're not using another method for that. Confident enough that you can sign me up for a case. I'm getting an oled game selector with remote, so access to the dip switches to change out game is a non-issue for me.

So yeah... I'll take one. Black is great thanks.

It would be great if you could make provisions for the S16 multi and the OLED game selection device!
i should buy one even without the multi. (hell, id need two since my friend wants one as well)
at least i can have a good look at it and money wouldnt be wasted in the end.

now that i think of it....arent you the one making those Oled ?

I'm willing to loan you my System 16 Multi so you can check measurements with it. Just be sure to give it back! :D
oh thanks for the offer :)
but i would gladly ask for pictures instead just to get a good idea of how it look with that oled selector pluggued (just pm them to me or email them)

(edit somehow both quote were mixed up with my answer lol, corrected now)

Last edited:
mark me down for 2 system 16 cases once you get the multi-board and OLED selector thing worked out please! :)

mark me down for 2 system 16 cases once you get the multi-board and OLED selector thing worked out please! :)
sure :)

anyway ill check with everyone when im ready,
if you're still in, you can confirm it when ill write you. (just so i don't forget ill write name on 3rd order)

project will have to change a few things about that oled / remote
probably will reverse the whole design so oled screen dont end up upside down with all the case

Give me some time and ill show you guys an update.
also will order a remote/oled from @Frank_fjs

that might help ;)

Cant wait to see it assembled :)

Oh, and if you have troubles assembling, pm me without fear. Ill see what i can do to provide help. ;)
Couldn't have been easier to put together! Love it.

... Of course since buying it I've acquired a converted TMNT cab that I'm working on restoring, so the beauty will be wasted eventually, but I don't even care (in part because of how slow I am at restorations lol)

Thanks again man!

Attachments

• IMG_20200618_160858-01.jpeg
    IMG_20200618_160858-01.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 106
Back