What's new
Make the hole a bit wider, just to be sure.
It was very close to the pcb. Not that it would be bothersome but i prefer having a bit of room. Ill give the hole. 125" on each side left and right.

Also the mini usb seems to fit but ill check with a cable later.

If heat test is good. I guess its pretty much reaching finish line. Ill be able to make last correction on battletoads and proceed with nee order (after that paint oven is changed)

Attachments

• received_615069306053296.jpeg
    received_615069306053296.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 149
  • received_532716474113587.jpeg
    received_532716474113587.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 138
been on for 4-5 hours with casual gameplay...waiting ...and selecting a few diferent games with medium/low sound.

yup...this thing is well protected and wont suffer from heat damage :)
I'm sending stickers for prints.

i'll be ready to show final result. by monday

hi @Escarioth do you still sell some Sexy Parodius cases?
Yes, only prob is that previous pink color is depleted. Best i can do is change color of the case for same price. (black, green or white)
I could still do a special kind of pink...we have to mix red/white and it gives a nice texture
But it might cost more :/ if you want that color
OK, then for Sexy Parodius I'll wait for your next batch of pink, no rush. And later a CPS1 when the multi comes out, if you will do one.
In the mean time, I'd like to order a Tetris if you have one. I'll MP you.

A small add on update i'm going to do.

ill make a sticker to go on the base holding the pcb.
it will be a reminder of the plug needed.

for exemple, in my sega16 case, ill put a small sega16 logo sticker near pcb.

I know it will definitely help my wife or kids later lol. (and even i sometime)
All the new cases will have one supplied along (and you can put it or not...where you really want)

BUT for those who ordered a previous cases and returning for more, i will supply the stickers needed for the ones you already own :) (free of course)
Unless you dont want them :P anyway ill ask you all when the time is right, and should only need Jamma sticker.

Last edited:
This is for my original golden axe( not multi)

For multis, as you can see on other picture ill have a plate with hole in the middle.

Ill make a new plate in case no one is having franks selecting board. This one will be for reaching the small dip switch

I'm still waiting for the battletoad board reapirs to be done
if it takes too much time i may delay battletoad case a bit (i really want to test them first before selling)

also...working on something else on free time.

mortal Kombat 2 proto going in as well :)

yup, ze dragon, it's important, i want it.
would have been nice to put the sound board's red light just beneath the eye....sadly
doing that would need me to cut holes into the dragon logo for sound board to breath...

oh well. no red lighted eye.

Dragon shall be cut into the case itself, yellow ring to go around on top to give a 3-d feel to the case
...working on the title ... and maybe will cut a big 2 (II) into the case as well and put the name of the game on top
...anyway it still on early stage

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 131
while i still wait for our paint oven to be fully installed here.

why not try to take a step ahead.

everyone wanting a sega16 case in the list.
You need it for a single game (like my golden axe) or for the multi ?
anyway i need to know :

-wich game you'd like for front display on case :) (and sides)
-if some of you would rather have a custom multi image.

I'll start working on them in the next days to cut on the waiting time :)

as always you can also submit your own ideas of the image youd like and ill print it.

Last edited:
I’m interested in a custom Multi image although I don’t have one to offer at the moment. :whistling:

I'm in for a multi case, and leaving it up to the artists here to design because I'm not artistic at all.

while i still wait for our paint oven to be fully installed here.

why not try to take a step ahead.

everyone wanting a sega16 case in the list.
You need it for a single game (like my golden axe) or for the multi ?
anyway i need to know :

-wich game you'd like for front display on case :) (and sides)
-if some of you would rather have a custom multi image.

I'll start working on them in the next days to cut on the waiting time :)

as always you can also submit your own ideas of the image youd like and ill print it.
can you maybe provide instructions (dimensions / resolution / file format) or even share a template (PDF/PSD/...) to change?

Back