What's new
Are you planning on doing other multi cases?

I would love a metal m-72, STV, F3 or even an aluminum MVS cart would be dope.

Hello!

This looks so great.

Please add me for sega16 multi model!

ok im not a pro among pros.....but i can still make stuff like that.
if you have better ideas, i accept any help lol

for single games (not multi)
i can come up with something around the original arts from the game

Attachments

• 117835834_595093728038123_2710294289175431809_n.png
    117835834_595093728038123_2710294289175431809_n.png
    809.4 KB · Views: 105
Good news :)

1- our new paint oven is almost ready, (next week i believe)
2- Found a way to make a cheaper case for remote controller to go along frank's pcb (no bendings) I'll try showing a proto verison before opening orders #3.

Bad news :(
@RandomRetro
@ShootTheCore
@LittleLarrySellers
sorry guys, The battletoads case is not ready for a while.. my pcb could not return in time for heat test. (and won't be for a few months)
I prefer not selling something i cant be sure 100% it will be safe for such a pricy pcb.

Battletoads will have to be delayed until next upcoming order :(

No worries I appreciate not rushing something out before it is ready. Definitely a pricey PCB so I can wait till you are satisfied with results :)

Agree, no problem @Escarioth. Rather take the time for testing and ensuring the quality. Happy to wait, but thanks for the communication and openness on the delay.

Not a problem on the Battletoads case delay. I have no problem waiting for a quality product and your aluminum cases definitely fit that description!

trying to put a new concept for MK2...
Having 3 pcb...with one not hooked to the 2 others is a tricky concept to work with.

not easy but i think im on the right way. just a few things to correct. and also testing.
that huge heat dispenser on top of the sound board is a real pain to deal with.

i ll make a proto without hole to see if the dragon design start heating up (but there's holes just besides)
that case will come in 3 parts :) (originally my case have 2)

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 110
Like it. My MK2 doesn't have the daughter board but I can't imagine having less will be a problem :)

Maybe plan for the consolidation kit that @twistedsymphony sells to keep the sound board in check?

Hello,

I'd like the following cases please:
- Shinobi Sega 16B
- Multi Sega 16B

(Or if you don't do a Shinobi themed one, then two generic 16B is fine.)

Thanks!

Yes i can do a shinobi front. Ill send it to you when its done for approoval or if you have a particular image youd like, you can show me via pm.

I think the remote from frank is finally heading here. That means ill be able to finish the remote case at last (for those who wants one) and be ready for production of the sega16 cases:)

Stay tuned

Yes i can do a shinobi front. Ill send it to you when its done for approoval or if you have a particular image youd like, you can show me via pm.

I think the remote from frank is finally heading here. That means ill be able to finish the remote case at last (for those who wants one) and be ready for production of the sega16 cases:)

Stay tuned
Great - thanks!

A question for you guys about Mk2

is there a pot volume mod ? i know there's one for MK1.
Cant seem to find one for MK2 ... i think i recall seeing one around here but cant find it back.

MK2 didn't have a separate volume pot like MK1 did.
This is correct. MK2 uses Midways "digital audio" system so the volume is controlled by buttons (similar to CPS2) not a volume knob.

there are no buttons on the PCB but there is a header for them if you wanted to wire up a little remote board or something.

Ok so

-Frank's remote controller should be here by september 1st. The moment i get it, ill try my proto small case and show it here. I think i might be able to pull something cool and usefull :)

-mk2 proto case is also finish and will be created along 3rd order... It may be quite an impressive one if i made it right. Its a double case that fix on each other for a nice presentation when not in use. But a bit pricy since i get more bendings

-will also test a case for trackball. Something probably only me really needs but ill show you the results.

If things goes all like planned, be ready for order #3 to be finally open next week or the one after.

Back