What's new

Koolhass

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I love videogames, and arcade games are a special part of my childhood and adolescence. I've been trying to find a good forum for quite a while, my wish is to learn all the great stuff to those who love retrogaming. I hope to be an active member of this community.

Cheers!

Bienvenido! Explícanos un poco que juegos podían encontrarse por aquella época en Chile por favor.

Welcome! Please let us know which kind of games one could find in Chile at that time.

Bienvenido! Explícanos un poco que juegos podían encontrarse por aquella época en Chile por favor.

Welcome! Please let us know which kind of games one could find in Chile at that time.
When i was a kid, i started playing a lot Rally X! I loved the music. Then, my father took me to the arcades and played a lot Outrun and Xevious. The Simpons 4p was a must in holiday vacations. Later, when i was a teenager, the popular ones were king of fighters 98', real bout fatal fury special, but my favourite by far was Samurai shodown 4. I played the CAPCOM ones in consoles. Now i have a CPS2 SFZ2 and a MV-1FZ with Samurai Showdown 4. I plan to go Multi on both of them!!! Saving the money XD

When i was a kid, i started playing a lot Rally X! I loved the music. Then, my father took me to the arcades and played a lot Outrun and Xevious. The Simpons 4p was a must in holiday vacations. Later, when i was a teenager, the popular ones were king of fighters 98', real bout fatal fury special, but my favourite by far was Samurai shodown 4. I played the CAPCOM ones in consoles. Now i have a CPS2 SFZ2 and a MV-1FZ with Samurai Showdown 4. I plan to go Multi on both of them!!! Saving the money XD
Welcome !
DS Multis are the way to go ;)

Back