What's new

Cat

Student
Reaction score
I have just received my Multi Kit + Metal Case All Assembled from Aldo - I need a Super Gun to Test it out - Please Recommend a Reputed Reliable Supergun to work with Aldo's Multi Kit ?

There is one current champion that we will all recommend:

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

If you don't want to wait for the next round of orders, PM I have a brand new one for sale and a used one (slightly cheaper).

There are two more being developed by members from these forums that look amazing, however they are not for sale yet.

Do NOT buy a SG from elsewhere as they usually have problems we can discuss if you like, with the exception of one from JAMMA Nation X, but he hasn't sold one in 2 years, so unless you find one used it's not an issue.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply

Can you please kindly give some details about your Super Gun that is still Brand NEW and for sale ?

Is this the latest Version ?

How much are you willing to sell ?

Kind Regards

Can you point me to the metal case and this Aldo person? I've had a Darksoft CPS2 kit for many years.

Regarding your issue, I would check the pin connections and try reseating the board.

Can you point me to the metal case and this Aldo person? I've had a Darksoft CPS2 kit for many years.

Regarding your issue, I would check the pin connections and try reseating the board.
Hi, here is this case which people seem to like at a good price.

CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now

I also have a brand new Jasens custom case for sale or trade, but it costs double the above one. Be happy to talk sale with you if interested.

Thanks for sharing. Much appreciate the help getting caught up. (I have Jasen's as well abd will probably go with that).

Back