What's new

jac

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello! Wondering if anyone has advice on where to purchase an X2? I have been watching on ebay for a while but they are pretty pricey out there. Is YAJ a good option?

YAJ is a coin toss unless the seller explicitly says it is working, and you have to pay shipping to get them across the pond.

ebay is more expensive, but you have explicit buyer protection and more guarantees that it works. YMMV.

Reactions: jac
I’ve bought several from YAJ but always with a game (and sold as working). Shipping is like $150. Maybe you can buy some other stuff and send via sea mail, but otherwise buckle up...

kachanvega is a seller I like fwiw

YAJ will be cheaper, but riskier. Then again I’ve had four arcade games shipped from Japan and all four worked perfectly.

Just look for photos of the board running. I won’t buy if there aren’t working photos, even if listing says pcb works

Same here - I bought four TTX2's from YAJ two worked fine, the other two had faulty videocards (so I used a stock 7900GS and flashed it with the Taito bios).

I'd sell you one but shipping from the UK->US would be expensive.

I have noticed a lot of TTX2's being listed recently with no video-card installed - so that's one to be aware of....

yugen2plus - is one seller to be careful of, read the description very carefully - I have two dead pieces of kit purchased from him as supposedly "working with faults".

Last edited:
Hi jac,

I have 3 taito type x2 with super street fighter 4 game
Im here in the Philippines i can sell you one of my ttx2 kits

Back